"Having a threesome that has two guys will do what now? This sounds like a bad idea whose ideas was this?" I paused. "Girl that's not even a threesome they running a train on you. How is that helping?"

"Look Kaleb and I have been dating before we even understood what the term meant. We began arguing literally every hour of each day and we were falling apart. The excitement or thrill of the relationship was fading. We almost broke up then he suggested maybe if we tried doing new things it would bring life back into our relationship. We started exploring each other's fantasies" She paused

"As we went along it got wilder and wilder. One of his fantasies was to watch me get fucked by someone else but recently he has been joining in" She ended, my mind was exploding what did I just hear?

"What does Adam get out of this?"

"Adam has 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 secretly had a thing for me but with Kaleb in the picture that wasn't possible so I guess he finally got his chance" she mumbled as she dug up her handbag before pulling out her lipgloss.

"I just hope you know what you're doing because I'd hate to see your fun time with Kaleb affect our friend group"

"I assure you it won't"

"I'm not judging or anything but couldn't y'all think off a healthier approach I'm really concerned"

"There's no need to anyways what's up with you and Tyler?" She casually switched the topic as we entered another store.

"Wait I'm not done, so is there ever a time where it's Adam and Kaleb?" I just had to, She looked flushed taking a deep breath.

"Why would I answer that" She responded with a slight attitude, looks like I stumbled upon something there that I would've never guessed in a million years.

"Well to answer your question and I know you won't believe me but literally nothing is happening between us right now"

"You sound a bit frustrated, somebody needs their cheeks clapped" she smiled before turning her focus on the dresses before us.

"It's not that, he's kind of hard to read and don't get me started on how complex he is. I think he asked me out but at the same time he wants me to pick the place and I have no clue what to tell him. A lot is going on with him but I just can't figure it out no matter how hard I try"

"You need to stop wasting time and speak your mind" she said loud enough from the changing area. "Start it off simple, go for ice-cream or that smoothie place that just opened you need to stop overthinking. Shoot your shot. Be bold"

"I'd rather not, I'm not trying to shoot my shot for him to puncture the ball. That would be pretty humiliating I don't think I'd ever recover from that one"

"Just ask Cole for tips on how to recover, you have been puncturing every ball he shoots" She laughed.

"That's actually not funny and it's not that Cole isn't attractive in fact no one knows me better than him but I care about our bond if that relationship fails we'll lose everything. It just wouldn't be the same"

"How about this one?" She came out revealing her dress that absolutely took all my words away.

"Yup this is it" I nodded in approval.