TWENTY ONE|TRUTHS

Start from the beginning

"Thanks" she nodded, "For everything. You were the first person to believe in me"

"I still do believe in you, in us"

"K-Dot"

"Just listen to me" he stopped her, "Tell me what I gotta do, what I gotta say~"

"Can you go back in time and pull out?" She asked, with an eyebrow raised, "Because I'm not interested in being with someone who is raising a family with another woman. And besides, I saw those messages K-Dot. You told her you loved her and wanted to be a family"

"Yo, I did not. Here, I'll show you" K-Dot said handing her his phone.

"Boy, I am not tryna go through your phone" Armani flagged him.

K-Dot kept the phone in her reach, and like always curiosity got the best of her. She took the phone, and noted how he never changed his screen saver of the two of them at the concert. She smiled to herself, next going to Tiana's thread and reading their messages.

"Okay, so you could've deleted it" she shrugged, passing back the phone.

"Really Armani? Alright, what time did I send the message?" He asked, entertaining her.

"I don't know, why would I know that?"

The two battled looks, and K-Dot went to the next best option to try and plead his case. He meant to follow up on Tiana's scheme before, but due to his current heart ache he forgot all about it. He sat down at his computer, next pulling up the security cameras. He typed in the day of their argument, as for some odd reason he couldn't forget the date if he wanted to. Armani rolled her eyes, not sure what he was trying to prove but she didn't have time to play detective with him. She continued to pickup her things, when K-Dot suddenly exclaimed, "Told you, come look at this shit"

Armani tilted her head and K-Dot gestured her over. She walked over to his desk, gazing upon the screen as he played the video the day of their argument. They both watched as Armani stormed out first, then Tiana, next K-Dot. While in camera two K-Dot and Armani were arguing near the bathrooms, Tiana slithered her way back into K-Dot's office. He thanked himself for putting cameras in his office just recently, and was happy to prove his innocence when he witnessed Tiana picking up his phone and sending the message. Armani frowned her face up, and while in her heart she was lowkey happy, she had to say solid.

"Well....still. That doesn't change the fact that you guys are having a baby together" Armani folded her arms, "And clearly, she's going to the extreme to keep you"

"But now you see, I wasn't playing you. I want you" he said, grabbing her arm, "And if you give me another chance, and we do it the right way I'll set her straight"

Armani didn't respond, just stared at him for a long minute. He leaned in to kiss her and to his surprise she didn't reject him, allowing him to press against her lips, but only for a moment as he didn't want to get too greedy.

"Please, just think about it" he told her. Again she didn't speak, just nodded.

He let her go, and watched as she continued to gather her things. Once she was done, the two awkwardly said their goodbyes, and K-Dot went to walk her to the door but she insisted he didn't.

"Why not?" He asked, quick on her heels.

"Just, because" she said shaking her head.

K-Dot raised his eyebrow, now fully interested into what she was trying to hide. She gave him a warning with her eyes and like always he ignored it, opening up the shop door. She reluctantly walked out, and he watched as the all Black BMW pulled up. The window rolled down, and the light skin man waved her over. K-Dot clinched his jaw, but didn't say anything.