ICELAND GAME

ALEX'S POV:

I've been laying in bed for the past 10 minutes, too lazy to get up. I heard a quiet knock at the door and I looked to see Adam. 

"Can I come in?" He asked. 

"Sure," I said finally getting up to get my clothes ready.   

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to Denny's and get breakfast? My treat," he said sitting at the end of my bed. 

"Like a date?" I ask smirking and laying my clothes on my bed.

"Yeah like a date," he said smiling at me. 

God he is so cute.

"Yeah sure cake eater, just let me get dressed," I said actually smiling instead of smirking.

He nods and leaves my room. I changed into the USA white long sleeves and shorts with a pair of white vans. I walk out of my room and see Adam on my left, waiting patiently.

"Let's go," I said grabbing his hand and walking out with him. To not bore you with the details, it went well, great even. I have never gotten along so well with someone like that before.

At the arena

My uncle wanted to talk before my game, it went well. He said he wasn't surprised that I was asked to join them seeing as I am just as good as his team, maybe even better. His phone rings and it's my mom, asking if she had seen me. He tells her that I am actually with her and she tells us that she had just given birth to the twins wants me to name them. 

I walk to the locker rooms and  start changing and made conversation with Connie, Coach walked in wearing a suit and had his hair greased back

Everyone started laughing but I didn't, I've seen this before, hell my own uncle looks like this.

Coach is changing and not for the best.

"Hey, nice jacket. Did you get two pairs of pants with that?" Averman asked causing everyone to laugh harder.

"Yeah for real. Nice hair cut, what did you lose a bet?" Averman continued to taunt. He just ignored Averman, Fulton and Dean walked up to him and started asking him questions. I heard bits and pieces of it, they were talking about ice cream? 

We reached the stadium and I could hear the crowd roaring. We skated onto the ice and did warm ups. 

The game started and Dean was already kicked out of the game within the first few seconds, this shit has my uncle written all of it. I started day dreaming after that and I snapped out of it when Coach yelled at me.

"Solano! Center," Coach called out. I slid my helmet down, grabbed my stick, and hopped out of the box. I met face to face with Gunner Stahl who smirked at me like he knew something.