MEETING THE TEAM ICELAND

ALEX'S POV:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Team U.S.A and man chosen to lead them to gold, Gordon Bombay. Bring the bear up, this is Henry the Hendrix bear," Mr. Tibbles said.

Some dude in a bear costume showed up and I was not impressed. It then left and the questions were fired towards.

"Team U.S.A, how does it feel competing on international level, here in Los Angeles?" A snobby reporter asked.

"Um-" We cut Coach off.

"Feels good. Love it," We said.

"Coach Bombay, the Vikings from Iceland are the heavy favorite, their Coach has already guaranteed victory. How are you gonna handle?" A woman asked.

"Um.. hard work. I think our team is ready to go up against the best in the world. We're not worried about 'em. Iceland may be tough, but uh, we're team U.S.A, we're going all the way," Coach said smiling proudly.

I looked over at the door and saw them come in.

They were all really tall and their coach had his hair slick back and he is wearing a suit. As I take a closer look, I noticed that their Coach looked so familiar, then I realized that it was my uncle from my mom's side.

Crap, how could I forget that my uncle coaches hockey, he was the one who taught me how to skate and got me into hockey. I can't tell the Ducks about them, they would hate me.

"Team U.S.A's going down. That's where you're going," my uncle said smirking directly at me.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked playing dumb, hoping he would go along with it.

"Huh,a girl playing hockey? Ridiculous," One of the Iceland guys said laughing.

"Oh buddy, you're gonna look ridiculous with my foot up your-" I was cut off by Adam wrapped his arms around my mouth, sadly not allowing me to finish my sentence. I still glare at them while they start laughing and walked away.

Later on

I was trying to sleep when I heard those idiots playing their music again.

"Hell no," I whisper as a I go to their room.

"Turn it down!" I yelled over the music. They turned it down and Dean came out.

"Yes, princess?" Dean asked.

"Turn down the fucking music, thanks," I said getting ready to walk away.

"But this is what I do at night," He said smirking, trying to get cocky with me.

"You know what I do at night? I sleep," I said walking away.

I heard Dean slam the door shut and continued to blast the music

I heard Dean slam the door shut and continued to blast the music. I just groaned and covered my ears.

Walking back, I saw Goldberg, Ken,and Luis messing with Dwayne. I can already tell how it would end, oldest trick in the book. I just chuckled and went back into my room but I was walking past Adam and Charlie's room and I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"So Adam, when are you going to ask out Alex?" I heard Charlie ask.

I started to lean in since it was hard to hear but the door started to open more, making me panic and run back to my room.

"What's got you running for?" Julie asks. I leaned back in my bed and looked up at the bunk bed.

"Alright, I have been dying to tell you guys this," I said.