C҉h҉a҉p҉t҉e҉r҉ 1҉0҉

*Jungkook's POV*

The nurse came into my room with the discharge letters and i signed them. She said I can leave now. "I want to walk out please" I looked at Namjoon and he nodded saying "Ok but one of us needs to hold you". I nodded and let Yoongi help me. We got out the hospital and made it to the car. I was really tired because of that long walk but I didn't care as I didn't want to get tired whenever I walk for ages. We got into the car and drove home. The first thing I did when I got home was go to my room and lie down on my bed. I felt amazing cause this time I wasn't going to be sick and I wasn't feeling horrible which was amazing. Jin came through to my room with my medicine. "Here Jungkook take this" He said and passed me the medicine. I took it and swallowed it down with water. Jin left me to relax after that and I fell asleep.

*Tae's POV*

I was watching tv but got bored and decided to go and see Jungkook. I stood up off the sofa and headed towards Jungkook's room. His door was closed so I opened it slowly. I peeked my head in and say Jungkook fast asleep on his bed. I went over to him and put the covers over him so he didn't get another cold. I closed his blinds making it dark for him and left him to sleep. I went through to the living room and saw the members "Guys Jungkook is sleeping so don't be to loud ok" they all nodded at me and continued what they were doing. I sat back on the sofa and just played on my phone until Jungkook was awake.

*Jimin's POV*

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock next to me. It read 1:26pm. Dam I missed breakfast. I remembered that Jungkook was leaving hospital today and that made me happy. I wish I was leaving but I'd rather Jungkook go home first than me. I knew I was going home tomorrow so I didn't really care that I was in for one more day. I pushed the button to get the nurse so i could have something to eat. A nurse came through and asked what I needed "can I have something to eat please" she nodded and went to fetch me some toast. She came back through with some toast and orange juice for me. I thanked her and she left me. I ate my toast and drank my juice. I decided to watch tv when I was finished.

*20 minutes later*

The programme that I was watching finished so i decided to stop watching tv. I was so bored I had like nothing to do at all. It was all just boring. I decided to just go on my phone which was on the table beside me. One of the members must of brought it for me. I had a few texts from the members asking how I was and such. I responded to all of them saying that I was feeling much better and can't wait to get out of here tomorrow. I played a few games on my phone to waste time as there was nothing really to do here.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I said come in and it was hobi. "Hey Jimin. I thought you would be bored so I came to see you and brought you some snacks" said hobi and showed me the plastic bag filled with different snacks for me. I thanked him and he came and sat beside me. We were talking for about 10 minutes. While we were talking about coming home a nurse walked into my room and said "Hey Jimin I've come to tell you that.........
————————————————————————
Sorry that's it's quite short but I tried. I'll post a longer one tomorrow.
Btw I won't be posting on Friday and Saturday so once I post the new one tomorrow the next one will be posted on Sunday. Sorry but I'm really busy x