C҉h҉a҉p҉t҉e҉r҉ 3҉

*Jungkook's POV*

When Jimin left me to get me some fresh clothes. I felt my headache get worse and I started getting teary due to that. I put my head in my hands and started sobbing loudly as soon as Jimin came back.

I heard him put my fresh clothes on the toilet seat and sat beside me hugging me tightly. He asked why I was crying and I told him about my headache. I heard our bedroom door open and heard Jhope gasp as he say the vomit on the floor.

He dodged it and came over to see what had happened. He saw Jimin hugging me tightly. Jimin told Jhope what happened and Jhope helped me get my vomit clothes off and put fresh ones on.

Just then Jin came in to clean the vomit away. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest causing me to flinch at the pain it was causing me. Jin who was in the other room noticed and signalled Jimin to comfort me as I was in agony.

10 minutes later and the pain was still there. Jin decided enough was enough and decided to take me to hospital to be checked. I hated hospitals so I knew it was going to be bad I though. Jin, Jimin and RM came with me to keep me company and as Jin's the oldest, RMs the leader and Jimin wanted to give me company.

When we arrived I flung my hand across my mouth as I started to gag. Jimin who was sitting beside me noticed me and opened the door quickly to let me out. He took me to the bushes and then I removed my hand from my mouth causing me to vomit all over the grass. When I stopped RM wiped the sick off of my lips and hugged me.

We went into the hospital and waited for 25 minutes until a nurse came and took me to a room.
———————————————————
Sorry that it's short x
Hope you enjoyed it x