CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.

SKY

In a quick motion, Alexander pulled me from the boy's arms to behind him. I felt all sort of things but I was glad that Alexander was here.

"I got to go to class." Angela looked afraid before she jogged off to class.

The boys stood there, just looking at Alexander stupefied. Eric though, stood up straight like his height was anything close to Alexander's.

"I asked, what the fuck is going on here?" Alexander raised his voice.

"We were just playing around. It wasn't serious." One boy said.

"I will kill each of you. Why the fuck were you touching her?" Alexander threatened.

"Why the fuck do you care? You're the one who said she was just some slut you didn't give a shit about." Eric spat, sending blows right at my heart.

"She's not. You know she's not." He said before turning to me. "What did they do?"

The thunderstorm in me was so big that water was coming out of my eyes. "They took a video of us after the game on Monday."

Alexander turned back at Eric, who was smirking. I heard Alexander let out an angry groan but it almost sounded like a growl.

He lunged for Eric and grabbed him by the collar. Alexander pressed him on the wall.

"You took a video, you fucking dumbass?" Alexander screamed in Eric's face.

"Alexander, please." I begged, not loud enough because it felt like somebody had ripped my throat from my body.

"Who the fuck has it?"

Eric stayed silent. It happened so quickly. Alexander backed up with Eric's collar still in his hands and pushed him hard against the wall. It wasn't just a push, it was a hard one that I heard some of Eric's bones crack.

The only thing I was afraid of was if he did it again, but this time hitting his head.

"Alright man, let go of him."

"You've been trying to fuck with her since she came at this school. I told you thousands of times that she's mine and you can't fuck with her. Why the fuck did you take a video?" Alexander shouted.

Eric didn't respond to him, so Alexander did the same thing and pushed him against the wall again. All of Eric's body weight slammed on the wall. A small whimper came out of Eric's lips.

I stood there in complete horror, at the strength that Alexander had. It was terrifying. To see such a sweet man when he's with me or his family, then see him turn like that.

"Alright man, that's enough!!" One boy tried to pull him off, but Alexander punched him in the face, causing him to fall backwards.

"Who has the video?" Alexander asked Eric.

"By now, the whole fucking school has it." Eric spat.

I knew what was coming. Alexander was going to do it again, but this time even harder. By the darkness of his eyes, he could kill him.

Star-CrossedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara