<78> Narrative¹¹

Start from the beginning

More lifts executed, spinning her, moving ever so graceful just like the flow of the water. The two acted like the song was made for them. Acted how the song trying to show and to pertain to the audience. 

Two bodies collide and be as one as the music still flows. Hands and feet extended in the air, moving and executing some ballet moves. Too much emotions the two were showing, going intimate every seconds, faces were just an inch from her each other. Escaping from each other's grasps and then colliding their bodies again.

The music is coming to an end. Mina slide down from Jimin's grip and lay her body down, but their hands still holding on each other. Mina pull him down and Jimin allow himself and lay on top of her. His other hand was on her side, supporting his weight. Mina's hand crawled up on his face and. The song slowly fading and their faces were just inch from each other.

The song ended and they stay up on that position. But Jimin lean, closing the remaining gap between them and allow himself drown from the temptation and landed his lips on hers.

(A/N: please watch this)

The crowds clap their hands while giving an standing ovation. 

Lights turn off and Mina push him, harshly and got up and walk out. Jimin bowed his head and followed the fuming Mina.

Mina walk heavily to their waiting room. Hands clench tightly. Guilty and mad she is. But mostly she's afraid. Afraid that Chaeyoung might see it. Screw it, she really see it. She's afraid of what the latter will say to her.

Mina turn around when she heard the Jimin utter a word.

"The heck was that??" Poisonous voice spilled through her mouth. Jimin wince because of it. 

"I...I'm..really s-sorry-"

"Why did you do that!" She can't hold her anger anymore. But she's more nervous and afraid to face Chaeyoung because she didn't expect that to happen.

"You don't know what disaster it will bring to me!" She sigh heavily. "Why the hell did you kissed me-!"

"Because I still loved you-!"

He was shocked when someone turn him around and a hard fist landed on his face.

"Chaeyoung!"

Silence engulfed the room. Chaeyoung eyeing him down, watching him hold his face and wince in pain from the loud shock that welcomed him. 

Chaeyoung clench her fist and run to him and land another punch on his face. Their friends reacted late when thing happened unexpectedly. They run to her to stop her and pull her away from him. 

Jeongyeon pull him up and shove him away from fuming Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung! You don't have to put things into brutal way!" Jihyo scolded her, she's shock on what she did. She never acted so aggressive before. 

Mina come closer and held her hand and caressed it, slowly. Silence engulfed them again, heavy breathing can be heard from Chaeyoung while she's biting her lips hard to stop herself from uttering a words.

"Chaeyougie.." Mina carefully utter.

She felt her hands clench even more and took a step forward but her friends held her to stop her.

"Jimin get out" Jeongyeon said and push him lightly to stay away from the scene.

Mina turn to their friends and signal them that she will handle Chaeyoung. They refuse at first, but Mina assured them with a smile. Sana and Nayeon tap her shoulder before leaving them and close the door of the waiting room.

Mina caressed her hand and look at her. She still biting her lips, suppressing her anger. Mina gulped. Guilt, she really don't know how to explain it to her. It was all sudden and she really don't know that he will do it in the first place.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I really d-don't know that he will k-kiss me-" She stop when she saw a red liquid flow from Chaeyoung's lips.

She lift her hand and wipe the blood. "Chaeyoung, stop biting your lips" She nag softly. Caressing her chin, just below her lower lips. "Please" By that Chaeyoung let go. Tears slowly cascading down.

Mina wanted to cry too but lean to capture the latter's lips. Chaeyoung close her eyes when she felt a soft lips on her's. She snapped off when she felt Mina sucking her lower lips. The sound of wet kiss can be heard as Chaeyoung responded.

Soon Mina pull away, caressing Chaeyoung's lower lips. "There, it stop bleeding"

"Are you a vampire?" Mina smile and shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm sorry"

Chaeyoung smile and shook her head. "It's not your fault. I heard what you say to him. That's why I punched him.."

"He deserved it" The two chuckle. 

//

🤭🤧

unedited 

Hi if you are PH Juans (ONCE) you are free to join the gdm i made. exclusive only for my readers. If you are interested just mention me on my twitter (@smolrapstar) so I can add you up. 

next few chaps will be narrative :)