Beat You Next Time-Jeno(3)

"No fair! You cheated!" Jeno yelled out playfully at his girlfriend. "I could've had my kiss!" He yelled out even louder.

(Y/N) had promised him a kiss if he beat her in Air Hockey but he lost and was now a little pissed about it. He tried his hardest to win and to earn that kiss.

At the moment they both were at an arcade with some friends but they had strayed away from their friends to have some alone time. "All's fair in Air Hockey," she smiled cheekily towards Jeno making him pout. She giggled at his face. "It's okay Jeno, here I'll give you a kiss anyway." She said and laughed as his expression lit up.

Just as her lips were about to meet his they could hear the screaming voices of their friends. "Guys! Look! They're about to kiss!" Jaemin yelled as he pointed at the two like a little kid. The couple looked at him, annoyed since they both wanted that kiss.

"Great job, Jaemin! You ruined the mood, I really wanted that kiss too..." Jeno mumbled that last part as he crossed his arms. (Y/N) linked their hands together and kissed his cheek making his sour face go away. "You guys are so cute together!" Mark gushed and stared at the two of you.

Jaemin began to squeal. "AH! My ship is sailing!" He yelled and hopped around. (Y/N)'s face turned a slight pink color and she looked away. "Shush!" She grumbled making Jeno look at her with that eye-smile of his.

"Aww, you're so cute when your flustered!" He cooed and pinched her cheek making her swat his hands away. They began to continue with their walk around the arcade while looking at the games around them.

They were beginning to get bored of walking around since there weren't any really hard games. The two sat down on a bench and began to talk to each other while the others split up and played their own games. While (YN) looked around at the arcade in front of them with all the flashing lights and kids running around having fun, Jeno admired her features from the side.

He twirled her hair around his fingers and stared at the side of her face as he felt his heart warming at the sight of her. He truly and deeply fell for her head first. Soon she noticed him staring and looked back at him as well.

He gave her a small smile and he leaned in to give her a kiss on her cheek. "Love you~." He said and smiled his adorable eye-smile, making (Y/N) blush. She looked away with a smile on her face.

"You're making my face burn up, stop it," he smiled even more just hearing her response. He grabbed onto her hand and held it in his. "Are you having fun here?" He said making (Y/N) look towards him. She shook her head no. "Then lets go somewhere fun," he stood up from his seat and held his hand out to her. "There's a nearby frozen yogurt place, let's go there." (Y/N) nodded and placed her hand in his.

They both began to walk out of the arcade making sure that none of their friends were around so that they wouldn't see them. They really just wanted to be alone, together. Just the two of them.

"You know," she began to speak. "It's weird how we went through all that time without knowing that we liked each other," he turned to her and nodded.

"Yeah, I would've never known if you hadn't beat me in that dodgeball game." He smiled softly. He squeezed her hand. "I actually feel happy about losing something for once."

She laid her head down on his shoulder and sighed. "God, my friends would get so fed up with me, all I did was talk about you for two years straight!" He smiled and his face turned a light red. "I was really, really, really whipped for you, my friends were just ready for me to actually ask you out." She giggled a bit as she thought about all the times her friends would try to push her into Jeno.

"The guys were the same way, they'd tease me because there were times when you would walk by and I would just get so timid," she chuckled and looked up at him. "I didn't know what to say whenever you would come around, I would just shut down." His face was getting hotter and hotter by the second.