Slow Dance-Lucas(1)

"You look so pretty." Your boyfriend Lucas gushes as he spun you around, admiring the beautiful dress you had on.

(A/N: I'll let you imagine your own dress:))

Your face flushed red at his compliment. "You don't look so bad yourself." You responded back as you trailed your hands down his broad shoulders. He leaned down and placed a small kiss on your cheek.

"Aww, look at how adorable you two are! Hurry, get close so I can take a picture of you two." My mom said as she smiled at the two of you with her phone in her hand.

You linked arms with Lucas and faced your mother who had her Polaroid camera and her phone in her hands. First she took a picture with the Polaroid and then she took one with her phone.

"My baby is growing up," Your mothers eyes began to fill with tears. "your father would be so proud of you. Wait, (Y/N) hold this," your mother put her camera and phone down and walk out the room. She came back with a military hat in her hands and just staring at it made you want to burst into tears.

That hat was the hat your father wore when he was in the military. "Mom.." you could feel a tear about to fall but Lucas wiped it away before it could. Your mother hands you the hat with shaky hands.

"I'm bet he's smiling down on you right now, and Lucas," your mother looked towards Lucas with a sad smile on her face. "I'm sure he would love you if he ever got the chance to meet you."

Your mother picked up her devices once and took pictures. "Remember; if you see your brother, tell him that I said to have fun." Your mother said before letting the two of you go. She referred to your twin brother Lee Taeyong

After she let the two of you go and have fun.
While you both hopped in Lucas's car, about to be on the way to the place where the two of you were going to eat with a group of friends, Lucas looked over to you. "Are you okay?" He picks up your hands and runs his thumb over the back of your hand.

He knew how much you loved your father and the thought of you losing him at such a young age made his heart break. You looked towards him and smiled sadly at him. "I'm okay."

"Haechan!" You squealed as you hugged your best friend, Haechan who decided to go to the dance by himself since the girl he was going to ask was already taken. You offered to let him go to the dance with you and Lucas but he refused.

"Hey (Y/N)! You look beautiful!" He complimented you on your outfit. You did a small pose and giggled as you thanked him.

"You look pretty handsome, Haechan-ah!" He adjusted his tie and smirked towards you, accepting your compliment.

Lucas went over to talk to Mark and his date, who was a foreign exchange student from America. Her name was Emilia. He's had a crush on her since the first day of high school. They both decide to move to America together after high school.

Suddenly Lucas turned around and looked at you with a smile on his face. He slowly walked over to you with his hands in his pockets. "What?" You asked him with a smile on your face as well.

"You're just so pretty I couldn't resist," He took his hands out his pockets and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I can't believe we're graduating tomorrow, when are we moving into our apartment?" He swayed back and forth without taking his eyes off you.

"Next week," you wrapped your arms around his body and smiled up at him. "I'm so excited!" He squealed causing the two of you to get some stares.

"Ah! Shhh! People are staring at us." You slapped his shoulder and he giggled softly at you.