Pink Sprinkle Stain-Renjun(1)

"(Y/N), your friends are here!" I heard my older brother call for me from his room. I hurried to run out of my room and down the hall, I passed by my brothers room to see him peeking out of the window that showed the front yard.

I hurried to put my shoes on and head out the door. I said a quick bye to my family before running out the door, closing it behind me.

When I stepped foot outside I could see my friends already beginning to walk towards the door to my house. "Oh, (Y/N)? How did you already know we were outside?" One of them, specifically Mark had said.

"Oh, my brother saw you guys coming from his window," I explain quickly. I saw Jisung begin to open his mouth, probably about to ask how my brother saw them coming. But I put my hand up making him close his mouth. "Don't ask how my brother knew you guys were here, because that I don't know." He smiled shyly and began to walk back towards the car.

I got into the big car and saw the other five all cramped inside. All of their faces lit up as they saw me enter the car. "(Y/N)! Hey!" Chenle said as he turned around from facing the front of the car since he was sitting in the front seat.

"Hey guys." I waved a bit and Jeno waves back at me. He patted the seat next to him and I quickly sat down closing the door behind me. Mark started the car after closing his door as well.

We drove down my street towards a party, an end-of-the-year party. Basically a lot of people we know were gonna be there. A good total of sixty to eighty people were gonna be there. Of course I didn't know everyone who was going but I know a good amount of the people that were going. Probably around forty or thirty people I knew.

I talked to Jeno almost the entire way there and we weren't talking about anything in particular until he just had to bring up one topic that I really don't like talking about. He leaned in close to my ear and whispered. "So, do you still like Renjun?" He said making his voice very quiet.

I panicked and slapped his shoulder since Renjun was sitting right beside him.

I checked to see if he heard that and luckily he was talking to Jisung who was sitting behind him. "Shut up you blabber mouth, he could've heard you!" I whisper as well and he shows me that adorable eye-smile of his.

"So you do still like him?" He began to poke my side making me roll my eyes at his childishness.

"Of course Jeno, it's only been three days since I told you about that." He was the first to ever figure out about my crush on Renjun, the others just figured it out on their own. But Renjun himself stayed clueless to my actual feelings for him.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see that Jaemin was sitting behind me. He smiles and leans in between me and Jeno. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked and raised his eyebrows towards the two of us.

"(Y/N)'s crush on Renjun." Jeno said a little too loud leading to me hitting him on the shoulder again. "Ooh! (Y/N), you like Renjun, I almost forgot!" Jaemin whispered. I feel my face heat up as I see Renjun smile toward Jisung. "Shut up!"

They both continue to tease me until we arrive at a big house, presumably Jaehyun's house. We all hopped out the car and dusted ourselves off.

"Um, (Y/N)?" I heard Jaemin say behind me. I hum as a response as I turn around to see him staring down at my pants. "Uh, you have something on your butt." He pointed towards my pants and I looked down to see a bright pink stain smack dab in the middle of my cheeks.