What If We Were Together-Jisung(1)

You began to put a ponytail into Jisung's hair as he sat down talking to Chenle and Renjun. You smiled as Jisung looked up at you, his ponytail bouncing up and down.

"What did you do?" He giggled as he felt his ponytail.

"Nothing!" You giggled back as you began to start on another one. The rest of NCT Dream sat on the other couch, staring at the two suspiciously.

You and Jisung have been friends for the longest time but ever since he became an idol, the days until his debut were counting down. As the days passed by you could barely recognize him with all the makeup he had to wear and the constant changes in his hair color.

But on the bright side you could still visit him before his debut but after, your visiting time would come shortly to none. Jisung didn't know that, he loved to hang out with you. He's always had this small crush on you but he always thought you liked this one guy from your school since you did hang out with him even more.

You've known each other since you were in diapers and now that you two were just now hitting your teen years, your hormones began to show. Jisung's voice began to get deeper and he began to get taller, your hair was getting longer and you were turning into a woman.

You started to tease Jisung about his little Adams-apple that just mysteriously popped up one day. He's let you touch it before but you retracted your hand back the moment your finger came in contact.

You also had a small crush on Jisung but you didn't want him to know. If he did, you would be tempted to ask him out but you were scared of rejection so you kept it to yourself. You hoped that it would go away when he debuted since you wouldn't see him that often anymore, you thought that maybe your feelings for him would falter.

"You two look adorable together," you heard Jaemin say. "you two should date." You both snapped your heads up to look at him with shocked looks on your faces.

"Oh yeah, you two are so cute together, you guys look like the perfect couple." You heard Jeno say next. He smiled widely at the two of you.

Haechan and Mark nodded along to Jeno and Jaemin's words while the rest of them just sat there awkwardly. You immediately moved your hands out of Jisung's hair and put them behind your back.

NCT Dream knew about Jisung's crush on you and they were major shippers. It was so obvious that the two of you liked each other and they were so eager to see the two of you together.

You looked towards the clock that was on the wall. "Well, why don't you look at the time, I better get going, I'll see you later Jisung!" You frantically started to pack up all your things. You also took the silly ponytail out of Jisung's hair and you put the rubber band back onto your wrist. Just as you were about to touch the doorknob Jisung's voice stopped you.

"W-wait! Don't leave!" You stopped before you could even open the door. You looked back to see that Jisung was on the brink of tears, you hated whenever he cried.

You just wanted to run into his arms and kiss him and tell him you love him. But of course, you were too awkward for your own good and couldn't do that with his band members around since you were afraid they'd tease you two.

You turned back around and wiped away a tear that fell. You turned the doorknob and ran out of the room.

When you left they all turned to Jisung to see what would happen next. They expected him to run after you and be your knight in shining armor but that didn't happen at all. Jisung felt like he could cry at any moment. His tears began to fall and he felt himself about to break down. He grabbed onto his arm and looked down letting his tears fall to the floor.