"Hn. You are annoying Sakura. You are getting in the way. Let us train. Otherwise how are we supposed to protect you"

Like Kakashi Sasuke too went psycho when it comes to protect her. No way was he going to let anything happen to a only female that doesn't eyes him like a piece of a steak. His mom didn't count. Also Sakura was theirs.

Last was Naruto Namikaze reincarnation of Asura Otsutsuki youngest son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki and also creator of Senju Clan. His parents were Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki and he was grandson of a Tsunade Senju The Slug Sanin, who was Arashi's mother. Naruto was Jinchuriki of a Nine Tailed Fox Kurama, who was labeled as bloodthirsty merciless demon, that knew nothing but destroying the villages and killing the people, but in reality was cutest fuzzball in the world who loved Sakura's homemade dango and throwing the tantrums like a 2 years old when he didn't get his dayly dose of it -Don't ask how she knew him he just appeared in Sakura's mind the night she saw Naruto for the first time and for some reason he called her 'Hime'-. Anyways back to Naruto he was no better than Sasuke, but not only was he arrogant, classicist little bitch towards non-ninja's and civilian born. He was also pretty narcist, hot tempered and hated it whenever someone praised him because he was Hokage' Son. He also had similar position as other males of her team, but his reasoning was more racist than caring.

"stay back Sakura-chan, even throught you are smarter and stronger than normal civilian born you still are civilian and its my duty to protect the civilians"

One time during past six months he almost unleashed Kurama when one of Sakura's fanboys wanted to give her the chocolates for The Valentines day -not that she knew about it anyways-. Honestly, Sometimes Sakura had great urge to strangle him to death, but she couldn't do that and only satisfied herself with mental image of herself strangling the Chibi Naruto with his soul flying from his mouth, tongue stuck out and X's instead of eyes. That always left Kurama roaring with laughter, that left her with the stinging heachaches, she swears and some her precious cherry blossom trees in her mind space were to suffer from his uncontrollable laughter. She always wondered why he wouldn't leave her alone but...

"meadon with Cherry Blossoms scent and cool spring breath is better than that smelly sever."

Yup and that's how she got stuck with crazy furr ball in her mind, before Naruto broke the seal while fighting with Haku and Kurama had to lend him some of his chackra, before returning to his seal to rest for a some time.

Suddenly Sakura fely something to sting bacn of her right hand like someone was carving something on it with a hot knife.

"i-itai..."Sakura closed one of her eyes and whispered so no one could hear it. She looked down to see some kind of a red tattoo on it that wasn't there bafore.

It was four rings with little tomoes on them, with little bigger one in the centre and eight wavy triangle-things on the edges of the biggest circle. Four of them were big and other four was smaller than others. It was giving off of some strange aura that was somehow similar, but she couldn't place her mind on it.

 It was giving off of some strange aura that was somehow similar, but she couldn't place her mind on it

(this is my design)

It was crymson red and no matter how hard she tried to rub it off it didn't come off.

She looked around to see that they were already halfway to the Konoha and sulked silently. She had spaced out again. Something she needed to work on.

She than heard Kakashi's calm voice to call out for her -throught she could hear some worry in it-.

"Sakura-chan why did you stop, are you feeling ok? Or tired? Do you want me to carry you?"

Sakura sweatdropped at her normally uncaring Sensei's mother hen attitude before sighing and placing white glove on her hand to hide the red Mark. Intending to look at it more later.

"nothing I just spaced out. No need to worry about it sensei"

Kakashi nodded and Sakura wondered if she had imagined sighs that suspiciously sounded of relief from her teammates that were walking in the front.

"ok, then. Don't fall back I don't want anything to happen to you"

Kakashi was just step away from getting into his Mama Bear mode and she didn't knew what to think about the dark edge in his voice, but Sakura just smiled innocently at him and speed up to walk besides him so that he wouldn't go cuckoo again and carry her all the way to the konoha in a princess style.

Throught it wasn't that bad idea.

.

A/N yup it's me and I posted yer another story that my amazing mind had to come up with and now idea won't leave me, but please spare me and honestly tell me what you are thinking, this is the first time I will be writing story about the 'Fate' series so it might not be good since I started directly with xover, but please bear with me and give me your best comments.