"You look good. Your outfit is..." She moved a little closer to me. "is fire." 

"I didn't wear it to impress you." I tried to push her away with my cold words. "Now, can you please go inside? I don't want to drag you. It's not my style." I gave her a slight warning.

"Why are you acting like you don't want me?" Her brows drenched with curiosity. "You and I both know that you're dying to make love to me right now." She was right about that part.

True, stop tempting me then...

"I don't." I forced a lie. "You're thinking too much." I tried to change the subject. "Please, go inside. I'm done with this conversation." My penis revealed its last power as soon as she destroyed my personal space with her tempting lips. They were so close to mine. I just couldn't move or push her away. Deep down, I wanted her to drown her tongue in my mouth. Her minty breath fan my lips with special treatment.

"Kiss me..." She seduced me. "I know you want to." Her small fingers caressed my face gently as she kept moving her head side to side to torture my poor lips from granting her wish. "Kiss... me..." She curled her sexy words with a soft moan. "Pl...ease..."

Whew! Whew! My lips trembled by her temptation. I wanted to keep my hands to myself so badly but they were seconds away from betraying me.

I swallowed my saliva, hungrily as I tried to control myself. Did I want to perish her lips? Hell yeah! My heart was racing like a broken clock. My skin was heating my veins with red flames. Kiss her, Kiss her. My mind kept whispering, selfishly.

"I..." I bit my upper lip gently. "I... can't." I pulled my head back, urgently.

"Why?" Her right hand traversed through my white boxer as she grabbed my penis and slowly played with the tip. "I won't force you." She sacrificed my right ear with a hungry bite.

She woke the snake up. She opened the cage.

 My penis is not a snake. Obviously. I felt like it was turning into one at that moment.

"Please," I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her against me, athirst for more. "Stop playing with fire if you can't handle the flames," I whispered in her cozy ears. She was definitely turning me on.

"I love fire...." She sat on me and wrapped her legs side by side. "But I don't think I can handle the flames between my legs any longer." She bent my chair over backward as she made herself comfortable. "I'm not wearing underwear." She placed my hand on her vagina, my fingers tasted her wetness. "Reward me..."

Reward me, she said. How sexy? God damn!

At that point, I lost my mind. I lost control.

I lost it. I was ready for my honeymoon. I skipped the wedding.

"You're irresistible..." I whispered as our lips crashed inside each other's throats. We shared a hungry kiss. My bottom lip was destroying her upper lip, savagely. I was starving... 

Honestly, we were both starving

I ripped her dress in half as I started to---

Wait? This is not how it started... Let me rephrase that.

                                                                                   ****
When we - Tank (This song was on replay in my car)

Freaky? Mhm... We are about to get there in a second. Put on your seatbelt Hazel, I'm about to speed your body with my horny driving skills.

Untasted Rule, Hazel. Take notes...

I'm really aggressive when I'm too hungry. Don't hand me a spoon or a fork, my tongue can savor everything in a heartbeat. I'm not talking about food. Nah! Nah! Spread your legs wide open and let me attack it with my tongue.

I spread her legs wide open on the other side of the car as my head dived in. Swash! My favorite juice. My tongue rushed her wetness inside my mouth, detached both of her vagina lips from each other with my thumbs as I french kissed her pink clitoris with a strong hunger. Up, down, side to side. My flexible tongue curled it professionally. Her vagina was jumping as if it was having a heart attack. She wrapped my hair between her hard fingers as she pulled it with an explosion of strength. Her hips whirled like the wind. Around and around. Her pleasure was on the edge of the road. Her nipples were so hard, she was craving for air. Her flat stomach drew in and out by the movement of her short respiration. Her deep moans were turning me on even more.

How can someone sound so good when she's moaning? A blessing from Paradise.

I was going faster and faster. She was pulling my hair out so hard. I didn't care about that. I was focusing on making her cum. It was the best thing about Hazel. The way she screamed when I hit the right spot. I vibrated the tip of my tongue all over her vagina. Was she feeling good? Hell yes, the way her body was snitching on her. I already knew the answer. She was cumming.

Showered with deep pleasure, she arched her back, laid on her stomach. Perfect arch! Favorite position, doggy style. Her pink vagina faced me with a pleasant greeting. I placed my hands on her hips as she grabbed my hard penis and penetrated it inside her leisurely. I felt her juicy wetness enveloping my hard penis, arousingly. I grabbed her hair severely and burned her ass with a few slaps. My fingers moved down her body gently, the warmth of her skin felt like a fresh flame. My electric bomb penis smoked every little vein around her vagina walls. The road to pleasure was navigating through the files of my horny penis. Her vagina was the perfect formula of paradise. I wanted her G-spot to solve the equation of my desire.

I started to push forward, pull backward as my penis go in and out continuously. Her glossy wetness made ways for my giant bomb to pass through every corner of her watery vagina. Stroke after stroke. Her vagina was throbbing by the pleasure between her legs. The sexual sound was making me work harder. Clap! Clap! Clap! A clap of thunder echoed through my sexual movements. Her vagina was so good. The pleasure inside her was magical. I was getting deeper and deeper inside her. In and out! In and out! I started to be more aggressive, I went deeper than before, her legs were getting weaker and weaker. Her moans were getting louder and sexier. 

She was begging me not to stop. I loved the way her body was returning the pleasure inside my bones. She loved it when I was going fast and I enjoyed stroking her down. Skin to skin. Bones to bones. Our bodies became one. Strong pleasure all over us.

"Faster... Faster..." She let out a deep moan. "Yes, just like that! Aye! Aye! Ha! Ha!" It felt so damn good. I wanted to rip her ass in two.

I was moaning like a giant pig. I couldn't control myself anymore. I was out of lines. "Yes! Yes! Do you like that?! Yes! Uh! You feel so good! so good!"

Faster, faster, faster! In, out, in, out, continuously. My penis started to rise more and more. I started to drive myself to paradise. Hazel was screaming. She was enjoying my skills. The sweetest taste in the universe. As I started to be weaker and weaker, my body started to rise with more pleasure. It felt so good. We were seconds from cumming. I transformed myself into a beast and made sure the last round was enjoyable and satisfiable. We were out of breath. I started to slap her back, her shoulders, her arms, her ass. I then pulled her hair as if she was a horse.

She loved when I pulled her hair. So aggressive! So agreeable!

We were on our last road of orgasms. I pulled out and my messy sperms spread on her back and her hair. Out of breath, we both splashed in the car.

Great sex! Great sex!

We're meant for each other!

It was perfect!

She might be pregnant! Who knows?