Chapter 8

A/N: heres liam!! :) enjoy

Chapter 8

LOUIS POV

Louis drove back to his flat, lost in thought. What was he supposed to do? This was so, so wrong, on so many levels...but it was also so perfect and beautiful and brilliant and ugh why are things so confusing? He parked his car and trotted up the stairs to his flat, unlocking the door and walking inside. He heard noises coming from the kitchen. Liam must be awake then.

Liam Payne was Louis' flatmate, and they had been living together throughout the two years they'd been going to uni. They were high school buds, they met in year 9 and had become fast friends. Ever since, they hadn't left each others sides, and they were thrilled when they started uni together. Liam had always been very kind, compassionate, and trustworthy. He always helped Louis out in tough situations, and was always there for him. He was straight (he had a very sweet girlfriend by the way) and hadn't batted an eye when Louis told him he was bi in back in high school in year 10. In fact, he was nothing but supportive, and Louis was very, VERY lucky to have him. "Liammmm," Louis called in a whiny tone. "In the kitchen Lou!" Liam called back, and Louis turned the corner, seeing Liam chopping vegetables for lunch on the counter. "Where were you?" Liam asked. "Eleanor's," Louis muttered. "Ahhh," Liam said, winking. "Have any fun?" Louis sighed. "None at all." Liam put down the knife and turned around, leaning against the counter and folding his arms. He had that worried look in his eyes. "Lou, something happen?" Louis nodded. "Are you alright?" Liam asked, even more concerned. Louis hesitated. "I'm not...sure...." Liam dragged Louis into the sitting room, and they sat on the couch. "Talk to me, mate," Liam said. Louis took a deep breath. "Well...you know how Eleanor wanted me to meet her best friend, Harry? And that's why I was freaking out yesterday before I left?" Liam nodded. "You were a nervous wreck. Wait....was this Harry guy a dick? Is that why you're upset?! What'd he do to you?! I-"

"Liam. Calm yourself. Harry didn't do anything to me, he's not a dick."

Liam sighed in relief. "Good. Well what's the issue then?"

"Um..well, you see....he's...um...he's really fit. Like I'm talking mega hot."

Liam's eyes widened. "Oh no," he whispered. Louis looked at Liam, sad and confused. "Oh yes. See my dilemma?"

Liam was silent for a moment. "Do you...like have feelings for Harry? Or do you just think he's fit? Cus if you just think he's good looking, then that isn't a problem, Lou. Just don't tell Eleanor that and you're good!"

"No Liam...I-I like him. He's just so nice and adorable and just hot and he's just everything, I don't know, something about him..."

Liam buried his face in his hands. "Well this fucking sucks."

Louis snorted. "You're telling me! And that's not even the worst part...El wants me and Harry to hang out tonight. Alone. And have dinner and shit and talk cus she wants us to be friends, she forced me into it, trust me, I refused more times than I can count..but I feel like it's a date...and I just can't stop thinking about him and I want it to be a date so bad and-"

"Is he interested in guys?" Liam asked suddenly. "Yes," Louis squeaked. "He's gay." Liam sighed. "Does he like you?"

"Um...I'm not sure...I don't think so."

"Okay, Lou, here's what you do. Do you have any remaining feelings for Eleanor?"

This Louis was able to answer confidently. "No."

Liam nodded. "Okay. Well you're gonna have to go with Harry tonight, but you need to end it with Eleanor. I know it sounds harsh, but you can't be crushing on her best friend while you're dating her, mate. It's just wrong. So first thing tomorrow, you talk to her, okay?"

Louis nodded slowly. "I tried to do it today but she kept interrupting me and I don't know."

"Well, you've got to do it tomorrow. And as for Harry...well just try and see if he's into you tonight. If you think he is, talk to him about it today. Maybe you guys can figure something out. If he's not into you...well...best forget about him, mate." Liam looked at Louis sympathetically, clapping him on the back. Louis winced, hoping the latter wouldn't happen, and nodded. "Okay, I can do that. Thanks, man."

"It's what I'm here for." They stood up. "Now help me make lunch, will you?"

"Do I have to?" Louis whined. Liam playfully slapped him on the butt. "Stop being such a lazy arse, come on," he teased, laughing. And Louis grinned, feeling a lot better than he did before, now that he had a plan. And he couldn't wait for 8 o' clock.