'Well great.' I thought sarcastically. 'I'm crying in front of - who knows how many people!'
            His eyes softened and still had a small smile. "Come here kid." He said softly. People turned their attention to me. I took a small, hesitated, step toward him. I didn't know what to do. He opened his arms, welcoming a hug. Overwhelmed, I let out a choked sob. 'Is it really him!? But he died! I saw his arc reactor shut down!!!'

With nothing more to do, I took a shaky breath, running into his arms. My legs gave out and we fell to the ground. "Hey Pete. Miss me, huh?" He chuckled. I could tell he was teared up. Though my cries...were uncontrollable. The tears continue to fall, the sobs continue to escape. I clutched onto his shirt and he held onto me comfortingly. 'This is Tony. I know it now.'

    "Hey...hey kid. You're alright." He hugged me a little tighter, proving to me that he was here. People were staring but I couldn't bring myself to care. I was focused on the fact that Tony literally came back from the dead. But how? Once again, I took a shaky breath. "I-I saw yo- a-and your arc reactor- I-it turned off and I -I-" I squeezed my eyes shut. I just couldn't continue. It was too much to take in.

"I know Underoos... I'll explain what happened later, ok?" "Mhm." My cries soon slowed. I looked up at him. "It-its...it's you ri-right?" "Yes kid. It's me." We both had teary smiles. I buried my face in his chest once again. Tony chuckled.
"I'm here Pete. I'm here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News:
    It was found out today that Tony Stark, Who we assumed was dead after heroically saving our universe, showed up at Queens Airport to pick up a child from a Midtown Tech field trip. The kid seemed to know Mr. Stark as he had run into his arms crying. Mr. Stark has never seemed to be a man of physical contact but was quick to hug this kid. Who was he? Was he Stark's child? (They don't know about Morgan for privacy reasons) We will try to find out what we can but at the moment, the questions are unanswered.

  It was around 10:30 and Pepper, Tony and I were sitting in the couch watching the News at Tony's lake house. I liked it there. It was peaceful. Tony was in the middle of Pepper and I. He snorted. "Ha! They aren't finding out jack- I mean um- " "shit." We whipped our heads around to see Morgan. She should've been asleep. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Tony pointed a finger.  "No. Don't say that word. I already told you. That's mommy's word." "Come-Come sit Morgan." I laughed, patting a spot on the couch. Morgan smiled, running up to the couch and sat on Pepper's lap. (oh my god I freaking love Morgan T^T) 'She's so cute.' I thought.

Though Pepper was the first to know, Tony had called May to confirm that he was alive and would surprise me at the airport. It was the best surprise I could have ever been given. I missed him even more than I thought when I saw him standing there, smiling at me.

      "Hey Peter?" Morgan asked. "Yeah?" "Are you my big brother? Daddy would talk about you sometimes as bedtime stories before I actually got to meet you." Tony chuckled. Probably because he could see the admiration in my eyes. 'O my god I can't handle this much cuteness.' I thought. I didn't know what to say to the question. "Uh-" "Yeah Morgan. He is." I smiled as Morgan giggled, hugging me. "Why don't you call him daddy?"

         Once again, I was dumbstruck. 'Why don't I call him dad...?' "I-Uh...I don't have an excuse for that do I?" I said smiling and looking up at Tony. "Nope." He said, putting an arm around me. "Welp. No way out of this one. I'm basically your brother Morgan...and he is my...Dad." Tony smiled. There was a moment of comfortable silence.

        "Can we have juice pops?" Morgan asked. "Ya know, I was just going to say that." "Were you though?" I asked. Morgan ran into the kitchen. "Hey kid?" "Yeah?" "One request since you're her 'big brother' now." I tilted my head.

       I would do anything for Morgan. She's great. "Don't make her Vine crazy like you are. You make references too much. I don't even understand them." "What!? C'mon!!!" I exclaimed. Pepper smiled as she walked by, rolling her eyes. "Nope. You are not turning her into that." Tony joked. There was a pause. "No promises!!!" I yelled before running after Morgan for the 'juice pops.' "Kid!!!" He ran after me. "Morgan! Run!" I laughed. I was overjoyed to have these moments back. I got my dad back and this...Was my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words- 1422
It would be cool if Tony came back in the end of Far from home when Peter returned from his trip ya know? Just a thought.
¯\_()_/¯