They felt each other's breaths, feeling the desire to kiss each other get more and more intense. Stefan lay her down in bed as he got on top of her and he started to kiss her neck, making her moan.

"Drink from me."

"What if I won't be able to stop? I can't do that to you, Bex..." he whispered, looking her in the eyes.

"I believe in you, Stefan." She whispered.

Stefan quickly felt his fangs showing up and he bite her neck, enjoying the taste of her blood, it was electrifying and the best blood he ever tasted. Stefan listened to Rebekah moan in pleasure and then felt her drinking from him, making him groan. They both looked at each other, seeing how they were both filled with passion and desire, Stefan leaned in to kiss her but she put her index finger on his lips, making him stop and look at her.

"For how much we would enjoy that, I think we should wait for when you'll take me to a date." Rebekah whispered and Stefan nodded, placing a kiss on her nose.

***

Elena woke up from a nightmare, a nightmare she hadn't had in some time, it was a nightmare where she sees everyone she ever cared about dying. She woke up in tears and Elijah quickly woke up and when saw how upset she was, he hugged her.

"It's alright, my angel. Everything's alright. It was a simple nightmare." Elijah whispered as Elena cried on his shoulder.

"Everyone I ever cared about was dying right in front of me and I couldn't do a thing to stop it. The only thing I could do was watching them die." Elena sobbed. "It was everyone. Bonnie, Care, April... even you. Everyone..."

"It was just a nightmare, Elena. Everything is alright."

"Is it? Rebekah, Stefan and Kol we're kidnapped days ago by April's dad, who tortured them. April is now going to live with him." Elena whispered. "And everyone around me dies. And it's all because I can't ever do a thing to stop it. I thought I was okay with loss by now but it's too much and if someone else I care about dies..."

"No one is going to die

"No one is going to die." Elijah said, even if he knew he couldn't promise something like that.

"I can't." Elena said in tears. "Elijah, I'm afraid that if someone I care about dies I'll turn it off."

"You won't. You're stronger than that."

"I don't know if I am. There's only so much I can take." Elena whispered in tears.

Elijah pulled her to a hug and cuddled with her, while caressing her head to comfort her and calm her down but now he was very concerned because being a vampire meant going through more losses that someone can count and when Elena said she wouldn't be able to take more losses, Elijah got scared because he didn't want her to lose her compassion and the goodness of her heart.

***

Kol woke up from a horrible nightmare where April had been bitten by a vampire and when he found her, she was already unconscious with barely any blood in her system. It felt all very real and all Kol was able to do was calling her, trying to get her to drink his blood to heal but nothing worked and the nightmare ended with April in his arms dead while he cried and apologized for not being able to keep her safe. Once he woke up, he was relief it had been a dream but also worried about April's safety because even if he wanted to be part of April's lie, he feared how much danger she was in because of all the enemies he and his family had, making her be an easy target.

 Once he woke up, he was relief it had been a dream but also worried about April's safety because even if he wanted to be part of April's lie, he feared how much danger she was in because of all the enemies he and his family had, making her be an ...

"Kol, it's still early. Try to go back to sleep." April whispered in a sleepy voice, but he didn't answered nor move, making her look at him now concerned. "What happened? Did you had a bad dream?"

"It was horrible..." Kol said. "You were dead and I only got to you way too late."

"It was just a dream. I'm here. I'm alive. I'm safe and sound." April whispered, holding Kol's hand to make him lay down in bed and try to get some sleep.

"Are you sure about having me in your life? What if I will only bring you pain and headache? What if you get in danger because of me?"

"Hey! Danger is around no matter what. And you bring me happiness. If it weren't for you, I would be a complete reck. Please, don't let those fears to push me away. It took me so long to admit my feelings for you. I can't lose you." April whispered and gave a peck on Kol's lips.