Chapter 6- Professor Lockhart (2 Years Ago)

For the past week I had been serving my detentions with Professor Lockhart which has been wonderful! He's just so hot! It kind of gives me joy when I see the look on my fathers face when he sees me walk out of detention with a smile. It's the perfect revenge.

Lockhart decided to begin a dueling club to help teach us how to protect ourselves against whatever is going around Hogwarts and petrifying everyone. I watched as he called up my father to duel. "Don't worry," He said "You'll still have your potions master when I done with him." Ugh, great.

Their duel started and the first spell sent Lockhart flying back. Expeliamus. "I hope he's ok." I thought aloud.

"What?" Draco questioned by my side.

"Well, he is our defense against the dark arts teacher." And if I was being completely honest, I would have added that I still have one more detention and would prefer not to spend it with my father.

"May I suggest someone from my own house?" My voice and question caught my attention. Oh please not me. I may dislike Potter, but he is a good wizard. "Malfoy, maybe?" Oh good, not me.

"Good luck." I whispered as he made his way up. I cheered when Potter was thrown back and frowned when Draco was. Draco's next spell caused a snake to appear. I gasped and inched back with the rest of the crowd. Sure it's our house animal, but that doesn't make it any less dangerous. A sound began to slither through the air. It sounded like someone both whispering and making snake sounds. I turned my head to Potter who spoke this new sound as he approached the snake. Wait, Potter's a parasol tongue?

My father quickly got rid of the snake before it had the chance to bite a Gryffindor kid. The whole club was quickly dismissed and sent back to their dorms.