Taehyung swerved right onto the highway.  "Where are we going?" Jungkook casually asked, looking up from his phone.

"The way Namjoon told us to go, of course." The older replied calmly, though his hands holding the wheel tighter than necessarily as Jungkook noticed. Something about the atmosphere seemed strange as well.

About an hour passed on the highway and Jungkook was starting to doubt they were going anywhere near Jungkook's father.  "Taehyung? TAEHYung!" Jungkook sat forward, completely turning to look at the older with a frown. "Hyung, tell me. Where is Namjoon hyung sending us?"

The younger saw what seems to be tears in Taehyung's eyes. Wait... tears?

The car passed a sign, Incheon.

"... You're taking me to the airport." Jungkook realized.

"Namjoon and I discussed about this, Jungkook. It's the best for you." Taehyung kept his eyes forward, avoiding eye contact with Jungkook.  It wasn't long before the two arrived in front of the airport.  The older unlocked the car door. "The plane ticket in your bag will take you to Australia. You'll be safe once-"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook stopped him. His eyes filled with hurt. "No, I don't want this. I'm going with you guys to save my father."

"Jin's waiting for you in the airport. He's gonna make sure you get the flight." Taehyung's voice shook a little, though his eyes were fixed on the road. "Goodbye, Kookie."

"I'm not getting off the car." Jungkook crossed his arms, staying put on his seat. "There's no way you're gonna leave me behind."

Taehyung got off the car to open Jungkook's door. "Get off."

"Nope."

The older forcefully got the boy's seatbelt off, pulling him out the car. "Hey!" Jungkook squeaked, frantically straining from Taehyung's grip as the older dragged the his hand into the airport. "T-Tae, please! It hurts."

Taehyung flung the boy forward, where Jungkook stumbled to his feet. His eyes stuck to the floor, embarrassed that some eyes were glancing at them in the airport.

"Taehyung. There's no need to be so harsh to the kid." Jungkook recognized Jin's voice, though he barely looked up.

"He wouldn't cooperate."

Jin narrowed his eyes, his arms crossed. "You two obviously have something up. I'm gonna let you two talk this through before I send the kid off." The older walked off, all while keeping an eye on Taehyung.

"No, don't g- oh, fine." Taehyung sighed in annoyance. "Please, Kookie. Don't be mad at me. I had to do this. I don't want to put you in danger. Especially when you have hold of your father's bank code."

Jin's voice yelled, "No, Taehyung! Not that!  WE discussed about this earlier."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, hesitating before he spoke, "Fine, sorry I've been harsh with you. The truth is I'm confused with what you feel about me. You've been pushing me away lately and-"

Jungkook finally looked up, teary eyed. "I-I love you, Tae. I love you a lot."

At that moment, Taehyung's head bursted with a ton of confused thoughts, "But you told me earlier that we should stop all of this."

"I did. It's because... I feel guilty."

"Guilty?"

"Yeah. My father is in trouble and I'm here playing around with you. I should be worried about him but I wasn't and now he's probably suffering a lot."