love at first sight

Park Jimin's perspective on life was different than his other friends, being from a korean pop group did not help his dream of getting married either, he was trapped in a meaningless cycle. Being the romantic type caused him some fuss in his career, the type to get attached easily. After years of obligated fan service his mind was starting to shift to other things. Dating, that cursed word had him in trouble for too many times, Jimin wasn't exactly your typical kpop idol abusing their power to sleep with people.

After their dance practice the door swung open. Their manager Sejin was calling everyone to eat lunch at a nearby restaurant. Not refusing the offer Jimin slowly but steadily stood up and followed Jungkook that was walking out with the others.

In the city of Seoul with fancy apartments and people with a good fashion sense, you would think everyone here is a celebrity which helped the guys sneak into the restaurant without getting recognized.

Chaeyoung

A normal day at the local restaurant I work at but suddenly these seven guys and what looks like bodyguards barge into our small but cozy restaurant. I tilted my head a little watching them make themselves comfortable on one of the big tables in the corner.
" Chaeyoung take their orders be quick ! ", yelled my boss standing behind the counter talking with the ' bodyguards '. These guys looked too celebrity like to be locals, the kind of fancy you'd see in TVs, the guy with the blonde hair that was on his phone had some sweats on. Realizing I was thinking too much into this, I snapped out of my thoughts making my way towards the table.

Jimin

Too busy reading the news about a scandal on my phone I didn't realize the waitress's presence right beside me. Snapping my head I looked up to see this gorgeous girl. She had dirty blonde hair that was put up on a bun, the skirt she was wearing was tight around her tiny waist, the work shirt was tugged in cutely, part of it was hanging out. My eyes automatically made it up to her name tag 'park chaeyoung'
It was like that k-drama I watched with Taehyung but in real life. Her aura drew me in so much that I didn't realize it was my time to order.

I gave her my order and watched her sprint away cutely, where have you been all my life?