Things

Harry POV

"Deals off."

"What?"

"I said deals off." I stated through clenched teeth .

Niall and Miles looked at each other then laughed.

"Why the sudden mind change?"

When a brunette girl came throughout the cafeteria doors, I instantly looked up, hoping it was Emma. But she wasn't her , She was some exchange student from Canada that Miles used to fück.

"Aw, wittle Hawy has a crush on Nerdy..." Niall faked cooed, making me roll my eyes at him.

"I don't , it's just that... I-it's pointless okay? I don't want to do it. Let's end this yeah?"

Miles groaned. "Ugh, fine you f ucking pùssy. Money's all mine then."

I finally smiled and thanked him. "Take it all Miles, I have more than you in my bank account"

He rolled his eyes, "whatever"

When Niall talked about how once he used to eat birth control pills and almost died when he was 3, I got bored and excused myself to the toilet. But in reality, I was finding Emma.

Did she not go to school today? What happened last night?

Oh god , of course.. Her father. Shit I shouldn't have let her go home last night. He must've did something to her.

I need to see Charlie.

I sprinted off to the school football field and saw the Markables. Holy crap, they saw me okay, okay relax Harry keep your shit together and act cool. One of the guys, Liam stood in front of me with Louis and Zayn behind him. Okay, I'm dead.

"Styles..nice to see you," Liam said. Did he got more tattoos , or did he build his body again because I swear to god he's like the 18 year old version of Dwayne Johnson.

"Look, Liam.. If you're mad about the prank ,,," I trailed off. "Then be mad at Miles and Niall cause I didn't do anything last night with them"

Zayn scoffed, " Liam tell him"

"Don't worry Styles, we were going to deal with them later but for now, I want to ask you something." Liam stated.

I gulped. "Spill it"

"I've seen you yesterday with Charlie Redwoods sister., what was her name again?"

"Emma?" How did he know about Emma.?

"Ah yes, Emma. Such a gorgeous thing isn't she? Well anyway, coincidentally the three of us was at The Great Escape yesterday and we know what happened to her.." Liam smiled evilly. I clenched my fist .

" How the hell did you know about it?" I asked gritting my teeth. Oh, I was mad.

"Because all of us were there with Taylor Gibson and saw everything he did to her"

And then I was seeing red and punched Liam's neurotic and insane face. Soon, I was on top of him while Zayn and Louis tried to get me off of him, but i didn't stop. Punch after punch after punch until I heard Liam's nose cracked and I mentally, evilly laughed. I was about to choke him when Mrs.Griffin and Mr.Ross stopped the fight. And then I noticed the huge crowd among us.

Mr Ross was in front of me while Liam was behind Mrs.Griffin. He was fücking smiling.

"I am going to kill you!" I screamed and was about to tackle him again but Mr Ross stopped me from doing so. I just want to hit that son of a bîtch with my bare hands.