Meeting

Before.

Another day at school was the toughest thing I have to experience. Every single day we learned the same shit . I must look grumpy right now.Why should I be happy with a place where nobody likes me except for Charlie, my brother .

We don't talk a lot at school because he's in the football team and said that it would 'ruin' his reputation. For me it's okay because

1) I'm used to it
2) it's my last year of school and I might graduate next month
3)I understand because no one wants to talk to a mathelete

But other than that, he's my best friend, my protector, my everything.

I sighed as I walk down to my locker. School is over now and now I'm going back to hell.

I mean Home.

I waited for Charlie at the back of the school where no one can see us.He hugged me and took the keys of my car and led the way.

"You don't mind if I drive right?" He asked me with a smirked on his face.

"Yeah, just make sure you don't hit any cars like last time."
.
As we approached the car, I sat down on the passengers seat when Charlie unlocks it. He reversed the car and quickly drove away from school.

"So." Charlie began "I asked Amanda to the dance ."

I beamed. "What did she say?" He finally approached her after he had a crush on her since 3 years ago.

"She said yes. You have no idea how happy I was." He smiled.

My smile fades when I thought about the dance. I didn't bring a date with me since no one talks to me.

"Em?"

My eyes met his " yeah?"

He gulped. "Do you think dad is home?"

I averted my eyes from him with a huge frown on my face.

"I I don't know."

He stared at the road and I can see his jaw clenching and he gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"It's just that , I -"

"CHARLIE WATCHED OUT."

"Fuck!" He cursed. Charlie hit the breaks but it was too late.

A Toyota SUV was dented after we hit it. Charlie mumbled a few colorful words when he saw the driver exiting his car.

He looks dangerous.

Like really dangerous. He has a shit load of tattoos on both of his arms, he had piercings on his face and he had purple hair.

Charlie and I looked at each other and decided to get out of my car. The driver looks angry. And we were scared.

"WHAT THE FUCK " the dude exclaimed. He looks around our age, only his piercings made him look a bit older .

"styles?" Charlie spoke up.

"Redwoods? What the fuck did you do to my car?" Wait they knew each other.

"Look man, I'm sorry I didn't saw you."

"Well it's gonna cost a lot to fix this!" He exclaimed. "I might report it to the police."

Shit shit shit. If we are at the police department dad is gonna kill us.

Charlie looked at me. His eyes filled with fear as he knows what I'm thinking about.

"Woah, woah. Alright I pay it for you," Charlie offered

The punk guy chuckled. "Like you have enough money for this."

Rude.

The punk guy smirked at Charlie when suddenly he turned to look at me.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend." He stated. He licked his lips and I instantly rolled my eyes.

"She's my older sister, Styles." Charlie answered, eyes staring at the ground. Clearly , he was ashamed.

The punk guy smiled and muttered something that I couldn't hear. He looked at me and I suddenly noticed he was eyeing my body.

"She doesn't have to do anything with this Styles, leave her out of this." Charlie growled.

The punk guy chuckled and said "Ah, I have an idea,"

"Don't ever think about fucking my sister. She's not like that."

He smirked, " I didn't say anything about fucking her." He suddenly extended his arms. "I'm Harry, Harry Styles. And you are?"

I look up to Charlie and he nods his head.

"Emma." I answered him

"Well Emma, would you like to go somewhere with me tonight for what your brother did?"