Warm Bath

Emma

I groaned when I felt someone touching me.Paranoid , I started screaming as loud as I can . He's here, he's never going to stop .

You tell anyone about this and your dead

You can run but I'll always find you Emma.

I cried and let out a sob. A really loud one. And screamed.

"Emma, stop"

But I didn't

"Emma baby stop. It's me,Harry. "

I opened my eyes slowly and saw harry right in front of my face. Without thinking, I pulled him into a hug and cried.

"Shh, it okay. It's okay , you're safe with me." He cooed. Hugging my shaking self even tighter. He buried his face into my hair and stroking them.

"Jesus fucking Christ you're cold." He whispered .I am, I feel like my heart is frozen and about to fall in the pit of my stomach like an ice sickle.

"Your not going home okay? You're staying with me"

"Harry I can't my dad-"

"Do you want him to look at you like this with nothing but a fucking blanket?" He asked. Good point Harry.

"N-no"

He sighed "then you're coming with me. We'll figure some things out with your dad"

I nodded and we drove away.

~~~

Harry stopped at an expansive looking apartment building and of course it's his (and her sister's) home.

"My sister is probably asleep . So don't be shy yeah? Make yourself at home" he said before he got out of the car. I was about to open my side of the car door, but harry did it first. He picked me up bridal style and closed the car door with his foot. I adjusted the blanket around my body just in case he was looking at my.. Lady chest.

He carried me to the lobby and everyone was staring. He went to the elevator and waited for the fifth floor. When it dinged he walked forward until we reached apartment number 221. He slides a card to the card scanner thing and the front door unlocked. Technology these days.

And the place was ginormous .

I can't describe it but it was like the inside of a mansion. Harry muttered a 'home sweet home' before carrying me to a room.

I guess it was a guest room because there were roses on the wall and it was kinda girly for Harry. And his sister was asleep so yeah this is the guest bedroom.

He carefully laid me on the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard water flowing and he cAme back out.

"You should take a hot bath. I don't want you to get pneumonia." He rolled his eyes when he realized it doesn't sound like him. Like he cared.He helped me get up from the bed and to the bathroom.

The tub was filled with steaming water. And it just looks good.

"Thank you" I whispered to him. He replied with a smile and left the room.

SHORT IM SUPER TIRED RIGHT NOW. EXPLANATIONS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND MARKABLES IS ON THE NEXT CHAP, I HOPE.