Cold Pavement

Harry POV

"So, the plan is Niall and You should go to the store and buy-"

"Wait where's Emma?" I quickly stood up to find her. I heard Miles calling for me but fuck him.

What was i thinking, I shouldn't have brought her here. She doesn't belong to places like this.

Frustrated, I had no fucking idea where she was so I barged in the girls bathroom. Luckily, there was only 1 girl in there, but she screamed when she saw me and ran away. Empty. She's not here.

I searched through the dancing drunk-ass people to find a brunette haired girl, but no luck. Finally, I decided to approach Gina at the bar. Maybe she was hungry or thirsty and she went there ? But no, there was only Gina flirting with a bald guy.

"Gin," I breathed out. Wow, I didn't know I was so out of shape. I need to go to the fucking gym.

"Styles, what's up?" She answered with her ridiculous nose ring that was shining and almost made my eyes blind.

"Have you seen a girl?"

She chuckled. "There are lots of girls I saw today Harry, which one?"

"Uh, she's a brunette, she was wearing a dark green cardigan, she was quite tall and slim."

"Does she have bruises in her collarbones? " Gina asked me again.

My memory went back to yesterday. Bruises on her collarbones and neck and the spot below her ear...

"Yeah, yeah.. That's her."

"She was here a minute ago. She needed a snack so I gave her my turkey sandwich and she also ordered a Shirley temple. But when I was about to give it to her she was gone."

Fuck. I knew something bad happened.

"Fuck, um thanks Gina, I gotta go." I thanked her.

I don't know why I care to find her right now. But I just do. I didn't want to feel like this cause I'll end up hurting her and hurting myself. I shouldn't have said yes.

God why am I so stupid. Why do I do this.

Every time I talk to her or see her, it just makes me feel... Needed. No one has been nice to me when I meet with someone for the first time.. But she did. She was so nice to me and I instantly feel bad. Everyone was scared of me but she didn't . And I feel very comfortable whenever I'm with her and wow look at me now being a cheesy son of a bitch.

I started my car and called her..

First ring .. No answer

Second ring... No answer

Third ring.. No answer.

"Fuck Emma where are you?" I threw my phone to the dashboard and drove to her house. In the meantime, I looked by the streets for her but she wasn't in sight.

When I was at her house, I forgotten about it. I was told not to go to her house unless we were on a date or something.

So, I continued to drive.

Hours past and it was raining and late. I lost count of how many times I had driven to her house (fuck what he told me)and called her, but she wasn't answering.

But I still called her.

And she answered.

"Hello? Em? Are you okay?" I spoke frantically. I started to panic when I heard a loud sob. "Emma, Can you hear me?"

"Harry h-help." She sobbed.

I was panicking even more, "Emma What happened? Where are you?" I gripped the steering tightly with my other hand.

"I'm outside. I don't know where I am. It's too dark, and cold." She sniffed.

"Are there people there?"

"Y-yeah"

"Ask them please, Im in my car right now."

I heard voices and a 'what are you wearing' by someone and it confuses me even more.

"Abigail.. Street." She spoke,

" okay I'm on my way." I pressed the gas and drove as fast as I can.

"Harry I'm cold" she stuttered.

"I know, I know. Stay with me please "

I heard her mumble an ok,and I know she's not.

"Emma ... Emma? " and the call ended.

And there she was, lying on the damn pavement. With nothing, but a blanket.

I sprinted off of my car and lifted her. Her skin was cold and almost blue . I tried my best not to look at her tits while I carried her to the passenger seat.

I turned the heat up in my car and god, she has a nice body.

God dammit Harry focus.

A/N

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE CONFUSED BUT YOULL FIND OUT SOON,