Numb and Pain

*Contains self harming*

I woke up around 4 am feeling tired and scared. Next to me was someone and I knew it was Harry. I thought he was going to sleep in his room.

I stood up but Harry's arm prevented me and every time I wiggled myself under it, he just tighten his grip on my waist.

"Go back to sleep." He rasped. His sleepy voice was amazing actually , it was like Darth Vader but more attractive-kinda.

As much as I love to, I need to go home. With Mom and Charlie. So I told him that, and he got out of bed.

Harry offered me a shower but I wanted to take one once I'm home. He told me to keep the clothes that I'm wearing and soon, we were in his car.

Once we stopped by my house. We stared at each other , not saying a thing to one another.

"Thank you for..everything" I said , making him smile ear to ear.

"Not a problem. " he replied.

Without thinking I leaned towards the center console and kissed his cheeks. His face instantly turned pink and mine was too. I looked down my socks, hiding my face away from him and quickly went out of the car. Giving him one last look, there sat Harry , in his car smiling shyly to himself .

I sneaked to the back door with my heart pounding wildly in my chest, fearing my father could see me. Next to the door was a broken window thanks to a stray cat stealing some fishes from the kitchen. Using that window, I sneaked my hand inside it and unlocked the door. Pulling my hand as quickly as I can, I entered the kitchen and tip toed to the living room.

But much to my luck, the light was on.

And there sat my father on the couch with a bottle of rum in his hand

And he saw me

And I was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to spare you some details of how my father almost killed me. How he hit me with his brown leathered belt. But I have no time right now. It hurt a lot. And I'm in my room, crying my heart out.

And then I realized I couldn't take this anymore,

I got out off bed still crying, and went to the bathroom. I sank under the shower letting the water soak my hair and body with a razor on my hand. Then I did it.

One

Two

Three

I sliced the razor on my wrist . Blood spilling out but it didn't hurt, I don't feel anything. I was numb.

Four

Five

Six.

Seven.

My arm was covered with cuts by the time it reached fourteen. The number itself made me even more angry.

The time when my father started to drink and hit my mom , I was fourteen.

No one knew about me cutting,I did it a lot of times before because I know no one cares.

One more slice on the wrist and all of the cuts suddenly started to sting.

But well, pain demands to be felt.

And there's nothing I could do about it.

POOR EMMA :,( SHORT CHAPTER