'Friend'ly

When we approached my house, I turned to face him and he smiled before taking something out of his jeans pocket. He was struggling with it and it turned out to be his phone.He handed it to me and I handed mine to him. We exchanged numbers and I keep my phone back in my jeans.

"I had fun today." I smiled looking at his eyes. .

"Me too."

"I'll see u at school I guess."

"Yeah I'll find ur ass in Class C."

I chuckled "okay. Goodnight Harry"

"Goodnight Emma"

When I was about to turn the door knob harry grabbed my wrist and spun me back to him.

"I uh, I want you to be careful. If there's anything um wrong you can always call me .. Yeah?"

I smiled at him. "Yeah"

He surprised me by leaning forward and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly that he almost forced the air outta my lungs. Seconds later he withdrew and said

"Goodnight redwoods."

•••••••
The first thing I saw when I entered my house was darkness. It was dark and empty. I assumed everyone went to bed so I went to my room. I locked the door cause I don't want my dad to barge in while I was sleeping cause that would turn out horrible and I don't want to make my mom stress even more.

I stripped my clothes of, tossing them in to the hamper next to my closet. When I'm in the bathroom I examine my bruises. Some of them were blue and some of them were purple. Sighing, I stepped in the shower, letting the warm water hit my body giving me time to not care about anything. For once, I felt free. I know it sounds weird like free in the shower.? But that's the truth . My only escape was getting a warm shower.

Minutes later , I wrapped myself in a towel , carefully walking toward my closet and picked out a pair of pajamas. Wrapping my hair with the towel I finally lean against the headboard of the bed and closed my eyes.

It felt like prison.
The world feels like a prison to me. You hope for the best that one day you're out of it but in reality, you're stuck in it for who knows how long. Like john green said, the world Is not a wish granting factory. If it is we would all be happy and our lives would be all rainbows and unicorns because we get what we want.It's just not the truth.

When I felt my phone vibrating ,I picked it up. No one has ever called me this late before. I shrugged and looked at the screen. It was a message from no other than Mr.Harry Styles.

Harry
are you asleep

Em
Yeah you just woke me up.

Harry
Sorry, I wanted to check on you. We'll talk tomorrow yeah.

Em
I was just kidding, I wasn't sleeping.

Harry
Good then what are u doing.

Em
Thinking

Harry
Geez Em, we just met and you're already heads over heels for me.

Em
I wasn't thinking of you. Stop admire yourself to much, you're scaring my pig

Harry
You have a pet pig?

Em
No I don't have a pet.

Harry
Ha ha very funny. You know I find girls who owns a pet pig attractive. Too bad you don't have one.

Em
I have a stuffed animal pig though.

Harry
Yeah let's stop talking about pigs.

I chuckled

Em
I know we are getting weirder

Harry
Shit I need to go. Sisters nagging about something. Too tired to hear.

Em
Haha okay

Harry
Goodnight Emma. See you in class C ;)

Em
Night :)