The Royal Wedding in Annivia

Just only 3 months of being engaged, Edward and Regina decided to get married in Edward's kingdom, Annivia. Dominick, Cassandra and Regina travels to Annivia for the wedding.

Alongside with Cassandra's family, who attends as well. On the day of the wedding, Annivia's royal maids helped Regina into her wedding gown, which is an orange and gold dress.

Cassandra chose a violet dress to wear for the wedding and also gifted her with a gold heart necklace with a ruby, that was once belonged to Queen Celestria.

Cassandra carefully chained the necklace around Regina's neck and Regina looks at it. "Take good care of this necklace, my dear. It belonged to your grandmother and she'll be disappointed you lose it.", Cassandra sighed.

"Thank you, Mother. I promise I'll look after it, for Grandmother.", Regina sighed. At the wedding ceremony, Dominick walked Regina down the aisle.

Regina and Edward later said their vows, exchange rings and even kiss for the first time as husband and wife, making Dominick and Cassandra proud and joy.

After the wedding, Regina officially moved to Annivia to be with Edward and later the two became the new King and Queen of Annivia.

Dominick and Cassandra returned back to Dulcinea and continue to rule the kingdom.