The King & Queen is Dead

It's been 5 months since Cassandra gave birth to her daughter, Regina and also been 5 months since she and Dominick became parents.

But during this time has been tough, as King Richard and Queen Celestria's illness got worsen and they sadly passed away a few days later.

"The King and Queen is dead.", General Claudius sighed. The entire kingdom turns grey and mostly rainy. Everyone in town mourn the deaths.

This took a devastating toll for Dominick, as the mother and father that raised and loved me very much are gone.

Dominick started drinking to mourn his sorrows of the loss of his parents, and violently smashes everything in anger.

Cassandra tried to comfort him and tells them to stop what he's doing. Then, Dominick breaks down. "It's not fair! They don't deserve to die like this!", Dominick cried.

Cassandra pulls him into her arms and comforts a heartbroken Dominick. "I know, I know.", Cassandra sighed as tears roll into her eyes.

Then Regina starts crying in Cassandra's arms, and Dominick takes her and embraces her. "Shh, it's ok, sweetheart. Daddy's here.", Dominick whispered.

A funeral was later held and King Richard and Queen Celestria were buried in the mountains near the kingdom.

Cassandra's family, including Aurélia and Gisela, came back to Dulcinea for the funeral and to support Dominick.

After the funeral, Robert and Katherine made a special offer for Dominick. "Dominick, may we have a word?", Robert asked.

"Of course.", Dominick replied. "Katherine and I have been talking and we decided that we'll be staying here for a couple of days to support you, Cassandra, Regina and the kingdom until you're back on your feet.", Robert replied.

"You do? You will?", Dominick asked. "Of course, son. You're in a no good state at the moment and we want to help.", Robert replied. "Thank you, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.", Dominick smiled.

Robert and Katherine later became the Lord and Lady of Dulcinea, while Dillion and Steven became Knights of Dulcinea.

For the past couple of days, Roberts and Katherine stayed and support Dominick and Cassandra with Regina and the kingdom.

Katherine,  Aurélia and Gisela helped Cassandra looking after Regina, whilst Robert, Dillion and Steven helped Dominick around the kingdom.

When Dominick was ready to get back on his feet and rule Dulcinea once again, Cassandra's family, Aurélia and Gisela returns to Los Angeles to go back to their normal lives.

16 years later...