The Toughest Decision of All

It's been 5 weeks since Cassandra came to Dulcinea and spend time there with Dominick and his family. She did amazing things throughout her time in Dulcinea.

She went to many balls, many royal dinner events and trained in sword fighting. As her time in Dulcinea is about to end, as she was about to return to Los Angeles to start her 11th Grade in school, Cassandra packs her bags the night before.

"I'm going to miss you, milady.", Ada replied. "I'm going to miss you too.", Cassandra replied. "I wish you don't go.", Ada sighed. "I know, but I have to return by my father's orders.", Cassandra sighed.

Cassandra smiled and hugged Ada. "You've been wonderful lady servant to me and I'm happy to call my best friend.", Cassandra replied. "Goodbye, milady.", Ada replied. "Goodbye, Ada.", Cassandra sighed, as Ada leaves her chambers.

Then Dominick went in to her chambers to see her. "I can't wait to return to school with you, Dom.", Cassandra smiled.

"About that. I'm not coming back Cass. I have my duties here, I only came to Los Angeles to find my true love, and I did. Now my duty is done.", Dominick replied.

"What?", Cassandra asked. "Once I return to my world, I can't come back to your world. I have duties here, and you go back home and finish high school. I'll wait for you in 2 years until we get married.", Dominick replied.

"But I don't want to leave you.I won't be able to see you in 2 years.", Cassandra replied. "I know, but you have to return, finish school and then we'll get married, right in this kingdom.", Dominick replied.

"Maybe it doesn't have to be that way. I want to stay here with you, get married, become your Queen.", Cassandra replied. "But I made a promise to your father that...", Dominick cried.

"Never mind about him. This is about us! This is what I want, I want to remain here and get married right away!", Cassandra cried. "Are you sure about this?", he asked.

"Yes.", she sighed. Dominick pulls her in for a kiss. "But what about your family? How are you going to tell them?", he asked. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it.", she replied.

That night, Cassandra went to the royal library, where King Richard and Queen Celestria was, reading books. "Your majesties?", Cassandra asked.

"Ah, Cassandra, come in. What is it?", King Richard asked. "Your majesties, there's something I want to tell you both.", Cassandra replied. "Alright.", Queen Celestria replied.

"I came here to tell you that I'm not returning to my world and will remain here with Dominick and get married in a few days.", Cassandra replied. This surprises them both, with the unexpected news.

"I thought, you're planning to return home to start school again.", Queen Celestria replied. "I was, but I want to stay with Dominick. I know both of you are dying soon and I know how much you're very important to him, especially on his wedding and coronation day.", Cassandra replied.

"And I want to make it up for it.", Cassandra replied. "I don't know what to say, but thank you.", Queen Celestria replied, giving Cassandra a hug. "Welcome home, Cassandra.", King Richard smiled, giving her a hug.

"Thank you so much, your majesties.", Cassandra replied. "Please, call me Richard.", King Richard replied. "Call me Celestria.", Queen Celestria replied.

"Goodnight.", Cassandra replied. "Goodnight.", Queen Celestria smiled. Then Cassandra leaves to return to her chambers. "Our son, finally getting married.", Queen Celestria sighed.

"He is, my love and we can't wait for the wedding.", King Richard replied.