The Royal Engagement Ball

That same day, King Richard and Queen Celestria decided to host a royal engagement ball for Dominick and Cassandra to celebrate their engagement.

They invited many royals from other kingdoms to celebrate the special day. Cassandra's family was also invited, and Cassandra and Dominick went back to Los Angeles to pick them up and take them to Dulcinea.

Robert and Katherine met King Richard and Queen Celestria. "Your royal majesties.", Robert bowed, whilst Katherine curtsied. "Welcome to Dulcinea.", King Richard replied.

Cassandra's family were taken to their royal chambers and they got dressed for the ball, into Dulcinea royal outfits.

At night, as many royal guests arrived to the castle, Ada helped Cassandra into her royal blue ballgown, and even did her hair and make up. Then, Dominick arrived inside. "My Prince.", Ada curtsied.

"Ada, could I have a moment with Cassandra in private?", Dominick asked. "Of course, my Prince.", Ada replied with a curtsy before leaving the room and shutting both doors.

"You look beautiful, my love.", Dominick replied. "Thanks.", Cassandra replied. "But there's something missing.", Dominick replied.

He opened the black velvet box that he held in his hands and inside was a beautiful heart-shaped sapphire necklace that looks like the Heart of the Ocean necklace from "Titanic".

"Dom, it's beautiful.", Cassandra replied, as she careful touched it with her finger. Dominick carefully takes the necklace out of the box and puts around her neck.

"My grandmother wore it on her wedding day and she wants me to give this to my true love.", he sighed. As he chained it around Cassandra's neck, he sighed with a smile.

"It suits you.", he sighed. Cassandra look at it in the mirror for a long time and Dominick leaves and Ada returns to finish up with Cassandra.

"You look amazing, milady.", Ada smiled. "Thank you, Ada.". Ada then continues to finish up on Cassandra before heading to the ballroom.

Meanwhile, Dominick was getting ready into his prince uniform, with the help from his man servant, Asa.

"Here you go, sire. You're all good!", Asa replied, making sure Dominick looked perfect for the ball. "Thanks, Asa.", Dominick replied, as he heads to the ballroom.

At the grand ballroom, Cassandra's family were standing there, along with King Richard and Queen Celestria, who were greeting their royal guests, as they arrived to the ball. Dominick arrives and greets his family.

"Mother, Father.", Dominick replied. "Oh, hello Dominick.", King Richard replied. "Dominick, dear. Why don't you introduce Cassandra's brothers to your cousins, Aurélia and Gisela?", Queen Celestria asked.

"Of course Mother. Come with me, gentlemen.", Dominick replied, escorting Dillion and Steven to his two female cousins. "Dommy!", Aurélia and Gisela cried, hugging Dominick at the same time.

"Who are those handsome young men behind you?", Aurélia asked. "And why do they look the same?", Gisela asked.

"Oh, Aurélia, Gisela, this is Dillion and Steven, brothers of my fiancée, they're twins.", Dominick replied. "Hi.", Dillion and Steven replied with shyness. Aurélia and Gisela waved at them.

After an awkward silent between the both, Dominick gives Dillion and Steven some encouragement.

"Go on, ask them if they want a dance.", Dominick whispered. Dillion went up to Aurélia, while Steven went up to Gisela, and put out their hands.

"May I have this dance?", Dillion and Steven asked at the same time. "Yes.", Aurélia and Gisela replied at the same time, as they took their partner's hand and walked to the dance floor and waltz together.

"Look, it's Lady Cassandra.", one of the guests called out. Dominick looked up and she was there standing by the stairs and she slowly and gracefully walks down the stairs, where she's greeted by Dominick.

"May I have this dance?", Dominick asked. "Yes.", Cassandra replied, as she took his hand and they walked to the dance floor and they waltz together.

Later, Dominick and Cassandra took a night stroll in the royal garden, where there were beautiful rose bushes, lights and water fountains.

Cassandra looked at one typical rose bush, it was blue. "I've never seen blue roses before.", Cassandra sighed. "These are Dulcinea's blue roses. They only exists here, nowhere else.", Dominick replied.

He picked one perfect blue rose from the bush and gave it to Cassandra. "For you.", he sighed. Cassandra takes the rose in her hand and took a deep sniff.

"It smells so sweet and divine, like maple syrup that you eat with pancakes.", Cassandra replied. "You're right, Dulcinea's blue rose's scent is very sweet, sweeter than sugar or honey.", Dominick replied.

"So, what happens now. Right now, I just want to spend some time with you, alone.", Dominick replied. Cassandra looked at him for a moment and then kisses him passionately.

That late night after the ball, Cassandra and Dominick sneaks into his royal chambers, where they made out. "Wait, wait! Just to let you know that this is my first.", Cassandra sighed.

"What?", he asked. "What?", she asked. "Nothing, you just said that it's your first.", Dominick replied. "Dominick, the truth is I'm a virgin. I never slept with anyone before.", Cassandra sighed.

"You never slept with anyone before?", he asked. "No, I want to save it for someone special in my life and I do now.", Cassandra replied. "You know, this is my first too.", Dominick replied.

"What? Really?", she asked. "Yes.", he sighed. "I'm ready.", Cassandra sighed. "Are you sure?", Dominick asked. "Yes, I am.", she whispered.

Dominick kisses her passionately, before he gently pushes her onto his bed and lay right on top of her body, then kisses her again, and made love for the very first time.