Chapter 3

7 months later

Scotland

Zoya's P.O.V

"till when my child?" asked mother." your health is worsening day by day. I think you should let Asad know, he might change after seeing you."

 I smiled hearing that." mother ,I am living for my child. I can even die for her.". I am 8 months pregnant now. doctors declared my pregnancy fatal, I might not live after my delivery. the only solution according to Dr.Mehreen khan, my best friend and my ob/gyn suggested was a surgery to wash away my womb. that is kill my baby. not for all the peace in the world I would do that.my baby is my world.I did not fear a bit 'cause I knew my baby will be in safe hands of Mother like how I was taken care of and all my fortunes to live with.

I was elated when mehreen announced that it is a girl baby.My own princess.Mother and mehreen our really fearing my death. And Asad.i did try a lot to get over him. but he had taken over my soul which was difficult to part with. it seemed impossible to me. I often got weird dreams of Asad holding my hands during my pains. Must be the pregnancy hormones I think.But Mothers words haunt me over and over again

"beta...baby will be surely in safe hands.but nothing could be greater than a fathers shadow over her.|Her father.doesnt she deserve it too.His name,an identity to her so that no one would ever point a finger at her,not even lord.

I was lost in thoughts...

Tell him once beta.there is no harm in trying once.i feel truly that he wouldn't hurt you,just once beta."

Was she right?should I give Asad a chance??should my baby get a name.I looked at my bulge and patted over it.

I finally decided to contact him

Asad Ahmed Khan...

My Babys Father

And My Love...

And the other part of the World...

He Winced As the Liquid Flowed throught he shiny object pierced into his skin...

He had gotten used to this pain...but he couldnt close his eyes...for all he would see was HER...

Her face...Her teary shattered Face...her accusing eyes...

He cried out loud...Loud when both pains combined together was killing him...

The Doctor and Nurse stood seeing him like this...like how it had always been since the past many days...

He was Like any other Cancer Patient they saw...Yet different from all others..

Cause he cried in Grief than of Pain...