Epilogue A

Epilogue#A

 19 years later

LCCA Instititute of technology DELHI

Principal Xavier-Good morning students,faculty members and our prestigious chief guests here...

It is my honour to welcome our main special guest this evening SUPERSTAR RANBIR KAPOOR.

applause and hoots filled the auditorium as he entered.

he was welcomed with all respect and awe from the audience.

Principal:this evening we are here to honour our little..no actually great prodigy in our school.she is an academic acer,a complete athlete,a great musician and the best in all arts.and here ladies and gentlemen she is the first of all in our university and state to recieve the Doctorate degree at the age of 19...please welcome Ms Zooni Ahmed Khan on stage please...

Ranbir was awed at the response from the audience...the claps filled the air...teachers gleamed in pride to this girl.his eyes searched for her.and then she entered...

Zooni was welcomed on stage with all honours.Ranbir was called to honour her with the degree she recieved and the robe.she looked angelic and all the inherited traits from her parents...

Principal:ms.Zoonii please speak a few words...

Zooni came forward.

Zooni:good evening to all the respected audience out here.its indeed an honor being present here.this might be just a prestigious event for all her but for me its a little too special.i fulfilled my parents dream.  my dads dream.there is a small correction Principal Sir...its that i am not the youngest in this state but years ago a 17 year old was honored the PhD and that was Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan...my father and i am already 19 sir.

(all smiled)

they might be not here with me today but their blessing are always above my head.especially my ammi Zoya Smile..

thank you ammi and Abba .i would be selfish if i did not mention my extreme thanks to my principal,my teachers,fellow classmates and my guardian angels since the day i was born-Ayaan dad,Imraan Papa,Mehreen Mom and Tanveer Maa and my little cuties.thank you one and all.

all clapped at her sweet but touching speech.

4 people in the audience were having tearful smiles-tanveer and her husband who was Ayaan and Mehreen now married to Ayaan

there was a party organised by the university post the program. Ranbir wanted to talk to Zooni after her speech.he was bowled over her simplicity and felt a brotherly affection towards her.

he saw her standing in a royal anarkali suit.

Ranbir:hello ms Khan..

Zooni:hello sir.nice meeting you..

Ranbir:congratuations...i was extremely impressed by your speech.i am sure your parents must be proud of you kii despite them leaving this world you have learned to make the most of your life.

Zooni smiled:sire..you are mistaken.my parents are not dead.

Ranbir was shocked , confused and guilty.

Zooni:no...dont feel guilty sir... if you dont mind could you accompany me to see them.they will surely be happy to see you.

Ranbir was attacked by extreme curiosity.he decided to leave with her.

he was taken to a road in the outskirts of the city.he was dumbstruck to see the 

magnificient mansion they led to.

Zooni led him inside.he was dumbstruck by the amazing architecture and beauty of the mansion.

she greeted the servants in the dining area.

they offered him few refreshments but he denied.she led him to a grand room.and there he was shocked.

there lied two people..an elegant lady with a little signs of aging and a man who had striking features to Zoonii they were...Zoya and Asad-Zooni's Mamma and Dadaa...she seemed to be sleeping like a normal couple  but they werent.they were connected to wires and machines to help them live.

Zooni:they were like this since 19 years in the state of comaa.precisely since the day i was born.they werent her to carry me,to make me sleep,to feed me,to hold my fingers to walk,to here my first word,to sign my report cards.but i never complained.they are my life and reason for existance .i have complete hope to see them return to life someday.and that day will not be far.i will not leave any hope.

To say he was shocked would be an understatement.he was completely flabbergasted with emotions .tears did make way out of his eyes.he rested his arms over hers 

Ranbir:if any day you need a brother and a shoulder to cry on...i will be there.

he left the place with a smile on his face.he was touched by the love of Zooni for her parents.he send to payer from his heart and dialed his parents...

"mom,dad...i love you" he said...

"When the world says, 'Give up', Hope whispers, 'Try it one more time.'"