Chapter 2

Asad 's P.O.V

 I saw her Leaving My office room That day.Should I Feel Relieved? I feel dead. I feel Suffocated .But. I Had No Choice. Tanveer walked forward looked at me tearfully and then slapped me tight on my face "I HATE U FOR DOING THIS TO HER. I HATE TO CALL YOU MY BEST FRIEND."It was my entire fault. but I cannot destroy her life could never do that.She was my angel. Only mine.But she deserved a happier life. 

Flashback 

My life was filled with Darkness. After ammi and Abbu's demise I had no one in this lonely world, I had anything and everything a man ever desired. Fame, wealth and the world at the tip of my fingers. All except one, Love. A person to call my own. Then she entered my Life. Zoya Jasmine FARUQI. My angel. I lost myself to her the very day I saw her dancing in the park of the orphanage. she was an epitome of beauty. Luscious lips, gleaming eyes, ebony hairs till her waist, petite figure which made my heart stop a beat every time I saw her. She then became my reason to live for. I used to laugh at the word "love" till that day. but I felt it. she changed it all. She opened the doors of all the colors and Happiness in my life. I fell In Love with her. I confessed my feelings to her. I was overwhelmed when she reciprocated the same feelings making me feel at the top of the world. I proposed to her in a grand way. I wanted to make it special for her, Anything would be never enough for her ever. MY angel is very special. She accepted me. We made Love that night. It was magical. I saw no hesitance in her eyes and just love and trust in them. I could not even imagine a life without my angel. But was life always meant to be the "happily ever after"?? I was away on a business tour for almost a month. How much had I dreaded this trip. I missed her in every breath I took. I could wait to have her close in my arms forever. her eyes, her breath, her tinkling voice.I used to manage to call her whenever possible. I was lying in my room Looking at my angel's Photo on my Ipad.That is when destiny decided to play with me. I saw a spot of blood on the screen slowly turning to droplets. from my nose. my head felt Heavy and eyes blurred. I managed to call the reception somehow. 

End of flashback 

Patient Name: Asad Ahmed Khan Age: 26 years. Diagnosis: Acute myeloid leukemia 

 I am DYING

I sat staring at my report I received 3 weeks back. I could never say this to Zoya .I knew she would be broken and I couldn't bear that. She had dreamed of a life with me. I knew she would always support me. But I could not destroy her life don't deserve her. I decided to take the help of Tanveer, my best friend. I knew what I was doing was wrong. but I had no other way. Zoya will be very shattered. but she will live happily and move on. she will be happy, that is all what mattered. I will live my remaining days in out memories, cherishing them. forever till my last breath.