"Who the hell is that?" Pietro then asked pointing to Gemini as her and Natasha burst out laughing.

Gemini calmed herself before tapping Nat on the shoulder. "I told you I was rooting for you." She told her before looking to Clint and Tony. "Pay up dick bags." Nat laughed more as Tony and Clint angrily handed their money to Natasha.

"Thank you Gem." Gemini bowed her head as she heard the door behind her open and the bark of a dog was heard, followed by children's laughter. Lila was the first to be seen, running and jumping at Gemini.

"Aunt Gem, help! Cooper's trying to get Dixon to attack me." Gemini turned to the older of the Barton kids before raising an eyebrow. She placed Lila on a barstool before looking at Cooper expectingly.

"Oh really now?" She asked. "Well we can't have that now, can we Lila?" Lila smiled as the colour in Cooper's face drained. Gemini let out a sharp whistle, signalling to Dixon. "Dixon, attack!"

Dixon immediately chased the oldest Barton child out the house and into the garden, screaming for his life as Gemini and Lila burst out laughing, high-fiving each other as Gemini turned back to the still confused Avengers.

"Hi, I'm Gemini." She introduced herself but the majority of them stood there baffled.

"I'm sorry, what?" Bruce Banner asked, completely dumbfounded by the sign language.

Lila smirked. "She said 'Hi, I'm Gemini.'." Lila looked up at Gemini, "I'll be your translator." She offered and Gemini smiled, kissing the head of the only female child of Clint's.

"Thank you sweetheart." She nodded.

Many of them were still confused. Gemini let out a loud, slightly annoyed sigh before beginning. "Basically, I've been staying here for a week and a half an-" She was stopped however by Sam who held up his hand.

"We get it, you know sign language. Can't you just, y'know speak though, like normal people." He sounded it in case Gemini was deaf. However, she only narrowed her eyes at the man as Natasha, Lila, Clint and Tony took in a sharp intake of air. "What?"

It all happened quickly that no-one could react. Gemini walked straight to Sam and smacked him right across the face. He was taken completely by surprise. 

She quickly pulled out her phone and began quickly typing. "Three things, you ignorant prick. I can't speak. Two, just because I sign doesn't mean I'm deaf. And finally, ever say any of that shit again to me, I will do much worse to you than slap you across the face, trust me when I warn you." The voice played, Gemini's expression adding much more meaning to the words. 

She ignored the looks of the other Avengers as she whistled into the garden for Dixon. She quickly grabbed his lead before walking straight for the door, her angry quickly bubbling. 

"Where are you going Gem?" Tony questioned her, worried what the girl might do.

She turned to Tony quickly before typing in on her phone. "Don't worry Tony, I'm not gonna jump off a bridge. I'm gonna go to Nate and Joe in The Raven." The voice explained as she quickly opened, walked out and slammed the door closed behind herself and Dixon.

After leaving, Tony turned to Sam before glaring at the man. Natasha was quickly up to make sure Tony didn't do anything stupid. 

"Do you have a knack for hurting the people I care about? First you partially paralyse Rhodey and then you go and insult Gemini. If you don't apologise to her soon, believe me when I say this, it won't just her and myself coming down on your ass, you'll have a whole god damn army of people." With Tony walked away, heading to the same door as Gemini had left from before doing the same thing.

And in that moment, Sam truly realised what he had said to the mute girl. Obviously he hadn't known, but the way he had said it made him sound like a dick.

In that moment, and the moments he stood there after, he felt extremely bad.

-----♔-----

I hope you enjoy this chapter

BTW if you don't know what I mean by 'sucking on her teeth' basically just the gif from the last chapter

She does it in that

They've finally noticed her though

The next chapter out soon

Kayla Lou xxx