Fangs

When Micah turned twenty he spent part of trust to buy an island. At the time, though Micah hadn't been thinking clearly and everyone in his family seemed to agree on it, his father saw this one thing he decided to do as a good idea. A good investment for their fishing company. Micah had graduated college quickly and was already working with his father at both companies the man owned, so it wasn't as if the older man could argue with him when it came to ways the younger man spent money he owned.

Micah hadn't bought the 'little' island off the coast of India because he thought it was a good investment, no, he had bought it because he had promised his little sister. It hadn't mattered to him that she wasn't around to see it. It didn't matter and only keeping his promise mattered. He sat up a memorial stone just for her, close to the water like she would have wanted, made of deep, true Hematite stone.

That was where he found himself the day he 'captured' the one responsible for his sister's death. He stood before like he normally would, shoulders hunched and head down. His stomach felt empty but as if it weighed a ton and his heart felt disturbed. He avoided looking at the area of the stone that had his sister's name written across it.

In loving memory...

"How could you allow such a thing to make you feel as if you were nothing?" He started to speak. "So...So much so that... It was selfish of you...you should have told me..." He blinked hard and his throat tightened. His loose hands balled into fists at his side."Now I have to do this... for you." His body began to shake as great anger took over him, but then he stopped his whole frame going completely still before the tension in him melted away. His fingers uncurled and his blood shot green eyes dulled. "Don't worry, I'll make this right. I'll get revenge for you..."

"Help!!!!" His head snapped in the direction of the shouts and his expression darkened.

(TW)

She had woke blind, shoulders stiff as pain ran from there and up her neck. Rough rope dug into her wrists, biting into the sensitive flesh there. Her breathing instantly kicked into high gear as everything came back to her.

The driver...

The man...

Being kidnapped...

Lilac...

The need to move to get away and save herself propelled her to literally move. Unable to see and in her panicked state she unknowing rolled herself off a small cot and onto the ground. She landed with a harsh thud that rattled her bones and caused her to bite her lip hard enough to taste blood. She didn't stop calling for help though as she struggled against her own bindings.

Her mouth felt dry and her mind was sluggish, she had been drugged.

Suddenly she was wrenched forward or up, she couldn't tell with the way her mind was working. All she did know was that the hold on her arms was crushing and that it had her folding in on herself in pain.

The blind fold was ripped from her face and was snagged where the knot had entwined around her hair. She cried out in pain as he gave no care and ripped it free along with a clump of her hair.

She blinked quickly at the sudden assault of light, wanting to see as quickly as possible. Though she still breathed hard and her heart pounded like crazy in her chest, she forced herself to give the man a hard look that was hopefully free of fear.

"Look around you, Jasmine" He said with cold amusement. "Who's going to help you? You're on my island in my hut in my woods!" He paused a sharp smile appearing on his face. "In India."