Chapter 4(:

Chapter FOURRRR!! (4)

"NIALL WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?" "Nothing she completely came out of nowhere and ran straight into me! Calm your four nipples, Harry." "I bet is was nice Niall, being on top of a hot girl" "SHUTUP ZAYN."  "Come on! It was by far the most exciting thing you've done in your sex life" "ZAYN I WILL CUT YOUR D-" "NIALL! ZAYN! Stop fighting. We kinda got an unconscious girl to worry about at the moment." "Why do you even care Liam? We don't even know this girl. Let's just leave her here...no one will know." "GROW A HEART LOUIS. This is partly my fault. And she's not half bad looking." I kept on hearing 5 different guys' voices talking and arguing. It almost felt like a dream. If it happened to be one,  I kinda liked where it was going..;) NIALL'S POV: "OOH GET IT NIALLLLLL" Harry shouted! "Shutup Harry, I'm surprised you haven't eff'd her yet," I say while smiling. "Who says I wasn't thinking it?" Harry says while giving a seductive look.  "That really doesn't matter. We need to get her to some hospital or someplace." Liam says concerned.  "It's America. We don't know where anything is. And being out in the middle of no where just helps so much," Louis states sarcastically. "And just our luck, our UK phones don't work here," Zayn adds. While everyone was complaining  I started thinking about the girl that lay before me (literally) I knew nothing about her, not even her name, but I felt like this was a sign I should. She looked absolutely beautiful  even though her wavy brown hair was covering most of her face. I scoot closer to her, admiring every detail of her face.  She's pretty cute for somebody that's passed-out. HOLY SHI- "No, It can't be!" I panic. "Can't be what?" Liam asks nervously.

 "I don't think I can feel her heartbeat anymore!" I've never been this scared in my life. Louis jumps in the conversation and jokingly says,"She's drop dead gorgeous! Literally ;)"  "LOUIS THIS IS NO TIME TO BE JOKING AROUND. Anyone know CPR?" Liam asks frantically. "I do!" Harry and I said in unison. "I've had more practice so I think I should be the one to handle this hottie," Harry bragged while walking over to the girl. "No. I'll do it. I mean after all, this is partly my fault," I argue. "Whatever Niall. You won't do it. You've never been able to do this kind of stuff," Harry pointed out. This made me furious.  "Oh yeah?! Watch me." I hover over her, my knees grasping her waist and lean in.  *Here goes nothing...* My lips were nearly a centimeter away from hers when her emerald green eyes open widely looking like she just saw a ghost and quickly pushes me off of her. I felt relieved but yet dissapointed that I  didn't get to kiss her. HEATHER'S POV:  I get up as fast as I could regaining my breath. While I was brushing off the dirt from my shorts I realized that this wasn't a dream. This boy with stripes comes running over screaming,"YOUR ALIVEEEE!" The familiar looking blonde haired guy speaks up and says,"Well this was an awkward way to meet, but I'm Niall. That's Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn."  I turn to look at the other very attractive four boys and they all gave me cheeky smiles and start waving dramatically. I awkwardly smile back trying not to laugh.  "Even though you probably already know who we are." Zayn says winking.  I give a confused look while asking,"Am I supposed to know you guys or something?"  "HAHA GOOD ONE." Louis laughed. "We're really sorry for knocking you down," Liam reassured. "How about we take you to lunch to make it up for you, love?" Zayn suggested. "Thanks but I really should be going back to the fost- I mean my house," I lie.  "Pleaseeeeeeeeee?" Harry begged. "I- I guess so," I stutter. I mean after all 5 actually living guys want ME to eat lunch with THEM. "Yaaay!" They all cheer! Except Louis. "Where do you wanna eat, babe?" Liam asks. I've really only been to one resteraunt my entire life, called Nandos. I know how sad.  "Um, how about Nandos," I suggest.  "PERFECT. JUST PERFECT! I'm lovin' this girl already!" Niall exclaimed.  "Wait, wait, wait," Louis announced. "There's only enough room in the car for the 5 of us. It looks like-" "YOU CAN SIT ON MY LAP," Harry winks while patting his thighs indicating for me to sit on top of him.  I take a glance at Louis who looks pissed before I make my way to Harry.  There was Niall, Zayn, Harry, and I all squished in the back seat, Liam in the passengers seat, and Louis, the driver. "TURN THE MUSIC UP, LOUIS," Zayn screamed.   As Louis turned up the nob I hear the words - I want I want I want - but thats crazy.

I want I want I want - but thats not me.

I want I want I want to be loved by you!   "Do you know who sings this?"Liam asks while winking. "Oh yes!" I lie. "I think they are all so pretty and I love their fashion sense!"    Good lie Heather, good lie. All of a sudden the red Mustang fills with laughter. "I love this girl's sense of humor!" Harry exclaims.  I'm so confused at the moment but I just laughed and went along with it.  We were all singing along to the radio and dancing as best as we could squished up in a car.  Louis purposely does a sharp turn and I fling over to Niall.  "Hey babe," Niall teased while grabbing me so I didn't fall on the floor of the car.  Another sharp turn sent me flying to Zayn. "Fancy meeting you like this," Zayn winked.  Finally the car haltered to a stop.  "WERE HEREEEEEEE!" Niall shouts like a 7 year old boy who just a new train for his collection. I started busting out laughing until I saw Mrs. Harris out of the corner of my eye.