Chapter 40

Six Months Later

Hazel's POV
The alarm goes off. I cover my head with my pillow.
Hazel: "Wake up! Turn that damn thing off, you might have to get up early for studio but I don't!"
As he turns it off I hear him laughing. He rolls over and gives me a big hug then gets out of bed and starts getting changed. I close my eyes, attempting to go back to sleep. It's been six months since what happened. I was out of the hospital in three days and a day later my family finally left. As much as I love them, they're too much for me to handle after everything what happened. Rose and Gideon are both serving ten years in prison. I couldn't help myself but laugh when I saw Gideon at the trial after what Andy has done to his face. Brook and I have been closer than ever and I'm really close with Mikey now as well. Andy and I are good, I permanently moved into his room last month. The roadies still don't know about us but some drama pages have posted things suspecting things but apart from a few comments and dms telling me to kill myself, not much has been said about it. Next week, they have three weeks off and for the first week, me, Andy and his Mum are going to Salou in Spain. I am kind of annoyed about the whole roadie thing though because it means I have to deactivate my social media for a week and I can't take any pictures in Spain for my Instagram without them noticing we're together.
Andy: "See you tonight babe."
He kisses me then leaves and I toss and turn for the rest of the morning.

At 7pm I start cooking Chicken New Yorker. It takes an hour to cook and they'll probably be back by then.
Hazel: "So...it says you put the chicken in the pan until it turns white...WHAT?!"
Andy: "How are you like one of the smartest people I know but you can't understand basic cooking instructions?"
Hazel: "HEY! I swear, these are so confusing like what do I even do? Anyway, you're back early."
He walks round standing behind me, resting his head in my shoulder.
Andy: "Yeah, we finished earlier than we thought. It's been a long day, this better turn out good, I'm starving."
Hazel: "If you want it to be nice, you can help me with these bloody instructions, I swear they aren't even English!"
Andy: "It literally just saying put it in the oven for half and hour, take it out, put the sauce and bacon on, in for another ten minutes, then cheese!"
He shakes his head laughing.
Andy: "You really are something you know."
He turns me around so I'm fully facing him and he kisses me, pushing me into the kitchen counter. I reluctantly break the kiss and go back to cooking dinner.
Andy: "I'm gonna go for a shower, see you in a bit."
He kisses my cheek then goes upstairs, leaving me to deal with this stupid chicken.

An hour later, we finish our dinner and it was actually decent.
Brooklyn: "Wow, I'm happy to say you did us Wyatt's proud there."
Andy: "It was actually better than I thought it would be..."
Rye: "You're fucked, you do realise we're gonna make you cook every studio day."
Hazel: "You can piss off mate! Anyway, I'm tired, you're all probably tired, I'm going to bed, NIGHT!"
Brooklyn: "Night!"
I go upstairs and not long after, Andy comes in.
Andy: "Ugh, we have a full day of filming tomorrow, as much as I love it, I'm so tired..."
Hazel: "Just think, this time next week, me, you and sunny, sunny Salou."
Andy: "You make a good point but then again, I have you now."
He smirks grabbing my waist. He kisses me, the picks me up, carrying me to the bed. He climbs on top of me and starts kissing down my neck.
Hazel: "I love you so much."
Andy: "I love you too babes."