Chapter 6

At 6PM I get in exhausted. Olive screamed at me three time today, for using a purple binder instead of a pink one! She is so stressful that it's only my first day and I can't cope.
Andy: "Rough day?"
He walks into the hallway laughing. I nod weakly.
Andy: "Yead, it's looks like it."
Hazel: "Excuse me! I look terrible because my boss is a cow and she likes pink and hates purple!"
I laugh tired.
Andy: "Oof, so the boss isn't liked then?"
Hazel: "Isn't liked is an understatement."
Andy: "You really have had a bad day! I've just put a pizza in, we can split it if you want to save you from cooking?"
Hazel: "Now that would be good! Where is everyone?"
Andy: "Brooklyn, Jack and Mikey have gone out somewhere. Rye, Alec and Robbie and climbing. Why?"
Hazel: "Because I wanted to be alone while I do this."
I walk over to him and pull him in. We kiss passionately and then they start getting deeper and deeper. He puts me against the wall, moving down my neck. My hands start to travel up his hoodie, in return, his up mine. He starts to raise my jumper when DING! The oven is done. We laugh and he pulls me into the kitchen as we put it on a big plate.
Hazel: "God this pizza is nice!"
Andy: "Judging from the look on your face, it's not just the pizza you're enjoying."
We laugh.
Hazel: "Shut up!"
We finish the pizza and then go into the cinema room. He flops across the front couch, stretching out. He lies there looking proud of himself.
Andy: "Aha I've got the couch! Good luck sitting on those chairs because you know I'm going to be making a lot of melodramatic reactions to whatever film we put on, so I've won here!"
Hazel: "Fine but I get to pick the film."
Andy: "Fair enough. What do you want to watch then Hazel?"
Hazel: "Hmmmm what film will annoy you the most?"
Andy: "No film can annoy me!"
Hazel: "We'll see about that."
I smirk, searching the film on Netflix. It starts to play.
Andy: "Ha! Jokes on you I love Mean Girls!"
Hazel: "Ugh really?"
I laugh.
Hazel: "Same though so it can stay on!"
Andy: "Take a seat then."
Hazel: "Fine!"
I pretend to walk past to go to the back couch but I just flop down onto him.
Andy: "Ow you absolute fat lump!"
Hazel: "Hey!"
Andy: "Nah I'm joking you're perfect. So perfect."
He kisses me again and we shuffle around until we are comfortable, both facing the screen,his arms wrapped around me. I start to drift off to sleep.