Chapter 16

Andy: "Ugh I would stay asleep but I think we need to get up!"
Hazel: "Why? Oh wait, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOVVS!"
Andy: "Thanks Haz!"
Hazel: "Now time for your first present of the day!"
Andy: "Oh no should I be scared?"
Hazel: "Maybe a little."
I pass him a wrapped, squared parcel.
Hazel: "Hurry up and open it!"
He rips away the paper revealing a picture of me and Andy at a bowling alley, both drinking a milkshake.
Andy: "Aww this is so cute! Thank you!"
He hugs me.
Hazel: "Anyway, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! We better get dressed so you can say hi to the other boys."
Andy: "Or we could just stay here, I'm pretty sure they won't mention anything till later anyway. Surprised if they've actually got me something." He laughs.
Andy: "So where are we going for dinner?"
Hazel: "We aren't going for dinner, I thought I could just make a cute gesture at home!"
Andy: "Sure but I like food."
Hazel: "I will bring food."
Andy: "Sounds perfect I'll be there!"
He kisses my cheek and walks out of my room.

I get dressed and head downstairs.
Jack: "Psst! In here!"
I go into the annex where Jack and Mikey are shouting me from.
Hazel: "What are you doing out here?"
Mikey: "We are starting the birthday prep, we will all be taking shifts, making decorations and food so he doesn't get suspicious one or two of us being gone all day. At three, me and you will take him out somewhere while they everything set up!"
Hazel: "Okay, is this the start of my shift then?"
Jack: "Yep, start the hanging string now."

Mikey comes and grabs me and Andy to go to the cinema. We go in and get tickets to watch Instant Family. As we sit down and the ads come on, Mikey starts to talk.
Mikey: "I feel like I'm third wheeling here! Aw mate so how is Handy going?"
Andy: "Why did you have to be the one to find out?"
We laugh.
Mikey: "If it wasn't your birthday, I would of told you to miss off then mate!"
Andy: "Is that my present off you then Mike, not telling me to shut up or fuck off?"
Mikey: "To be perfectly honest, yes! So how are you?"
Andy: "We're fine, I don't know, what about you, how's being lonely going?"
Mikey: "Mate I am this close to taking your present away!"
Andy: "Love you too!"
Hazel: "No I feel like I'm third wheeling!"
We laugh.

After the film has finished, Andy goes to the toilet and we waiting outside for him.
Mikey: "Have you decided what you are going to do?"
Hazel: "I'm going to stay. Whatever happens, I'll just take it and fight back, that bitch wants to break me, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! So Rose can get lost because she can't get rid of me that easily."
Mikey: "That's what I like to hear!"
Hazel: "Well a wise man once said 'when you actually care about people, you will always stay and fight!'!"
Mikey smirks.
Hazel: "I think it was my mate Calix but I could be wrong."
Mikey: "Well whoever did say it was a wise, handsome, talented, smart, young man."
Hazel: "Yeah I agree with none of that!"
Andy walks over to us.
Andy: "So are we ready to go back?"
Mikey: "Sure!"
My phone pings and I see a message from Jack; 'Don't bring him back yet, we aren't ready!'
I glance at Mikey nervous.
Hazel: "It's only quarter to five, we have loads of time, let's go somewhere else!"
Andy: "I'm tired I'd rather go back home."
Mikey: "No it'll be fun, let's go to Tesco and get a drink cause I'm thirsty!"
Andy: "Sainsbury's is right there."
Mikey: "Erm...yeah but Sainsbury's doesn't have a diet, Irn Bru!"
Andy: "So, just get the normal one, who are you trying to impress?"
Mikey: "How dare you suggest that! No we are going to go to Tesco!"
Andy: "Okay then."
Hazel: "Tesco it is."