Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Amelia

As the days scrolled by, I and Aiden became very intimate with one another. We often spend time together. Aiden is a very passionate, loving, and caring person unlike what his employees stamp him to be. We do endless lovemaking and enjoy mind-blowing sex. For the last few days, I have been nauseated frequently and the missing periods have been bugging my mind for quite some time.

I seldom doubt Aiden was using the protection but having a child before marriage is something I don't wish. The ring on his finger is another matter of concern escalating anxious thoughts. He never confirmed to me anything though I tried to probe the matter several times. Is he trying to hide something from me? Is he already married and cheating on his wife using me? These words form an immediate pit in my stomach. Don't think of negative things Kyaara. My positivity tries to intervene.

Since the time I fell for Aiden, I had been reading quite much about him some out of interest and at other times out of curiosity. He was a Casanova before he met this girl, who he happened to raise and one day made her his bride.

I understood he is a man of limited words, strict but at the same time enshroud a concealed affection to his dear ones. He loves his mother more than any person in the world though he would never express or reveal it on any day. Respecting women is something he has been doing since the time I knew him. Contrary to what I read about him previously.

I turn around my bed and find the place beside me empty. It is just six in the morning but I already find Aiden out of the house. Oh yes! He was supposed to receive his college friend who is also supposed to be his business partner in one of his newly opened pharmaceutical firms in New Zealand. Yes, the Pascals are expanding their businesses. After proving themselves as experts in hotels, pubs, casinos, and the textile industry, they are now in the process of expansion – exploring the pharmaceuticals.

I get ready and step downstairs to have my breakfast. Last night I slept in Aiden's house. By the time I enter the kitchen to make some breakfast, I see a plate fully covered in silver foil with a slip and a rose on top of it. Immediately a smile takes over my face and I start to read the words on the letter.

"Little girl, I am going to the airport to pick up Rihana. You can come to the office at your leisure as I will be busy with the continuous meetings I have today.

Love

Aiden.

I am now completely happy. I happened to have the best boyfriend in the world but I don't intend to misuse the liberty given to me. I eat the breakfast, chocolate pancakes that Aiden prepared for me, and set off to Gregory group of Industries head office. I pressed the 17th floor on the lift and waited patiently listening to the soothing music playing on the elevator. As the floor rose there was a beam and I stepped out to be greeted by the empty floor.

As I neared Aiden's room I could hear pleasuring moans of a woman. My body starts to tremble unable to believe my ears. I try to make a positive talk to my aching heart. Opening the door slightly with my trembling hands, the scene playing in front froze me to the place.

A woman in a red frock was straddling Aiden. The frock slipped upwards as she bent forward rubbing her breasts to the man I once called MINE. Exposing her neatly waxed fair legs to her thighs, I regret to say she was beautiful, sexy yet elegant. The make-up on her face was modest exhilarating a polished aura. She moved her body forward about to kiss Aiden. I couldn't hold the moment anymore.

My eyes went blank and my heart missed a beat unable to fathom the situation. I falter in my steps as my legs can no longer take the strength to hold me in place. Somehow I manage to close the door softly without getting noticed. Silently lamenting the moment I would hate to admit all my life, I come to terms with my soul rueing my foolish decision. I was never a choice to him. I was only a play toy, an orphaned, ugly, displaced girl that he could use and dispose of without any second worries.

The tears which filled my eyes a few seconds ago were freely flowing down my cheeks now but one thing was ringing in my mind like a bell.

I should leave this place immediately before he catches me up.