Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Amelia

As days rolled by, I could clearly understand, that my feelings towards Aiden were not any sort of physical attraction but a way more than that. I am falling in love with him. It's an eternal feeling beyond any sort of infatuation. It is an attachment that imbibes the strength in me to even cross the five oceans of the universe just for him.

Aiden had been my caretaker, a guardian, and a loving elderly person who took care of every need for the last five years. Sometimes when I was small I used to feel, that my parents couldn't stay with me in my life, so they became angels and sent me Aiden to care for me in their absence.

Aiden's affection towards me is boundless, encompassed with a pure fondness that is beyond any sort of carnal veneration. Falling in love with him was a sin which I clearly understand and socially be black marked. Nevertheless, my body and mind, don't want to register. I am shattered by these perilous inducing thoughts that certainly could land me in ruination.

For the last few months, I have not been able to concentrate on my studies. It was all the time Aiden's face which scrolls up in front of my eyes. Oh God! What are these new emotions that are unfathomable and uncontrollable at a time, I began to move much closer to him, a way of beginning a disaster. I started sleeping with him giving some lame excuses of nightmares. Our cuddles and kisses increased with time. I do not know what he thinks of me but I want to enjoy this dream as long as it continues.

In a few months, I was almost into kissing him on his lips but suddenly he stirred and opened his eyes from sleep. I was almost caught red-handed as my heart started to drum fast almost making me lifeless. "Baby Girl what were you doing just now?" He questions me startled. I stuttered, "A fly was trying to bite you on your lips. I was trying to drive it away." I answered taking a deep breath and easing on the bed beside him. Now I even started lying to him because of my erratic thoughts. The peril of me starts to begin.

Today we are going on an educational tour to Nagpur and I am somehow happy about it. At least under the pretext of my education I could stay away from Aiden and try to control my frenzy mind. It was a kind of ventilation for my already rotting brain from the ardor thoughts. I know these dangerous feelings are going to land me nowhere. I was falling in love with the man who raised me and I know very well that I am already in troubled waters but it is too late to fade out of it.

Sighing deeply, I packed my bag and locked the door behind me.

Aiden

I could no longer stay in between the stifled walls of the mansion without her. I imagine her everywhere in the house sometimes shouting, making faces, and at times doing naughty things under the cover-up of my eyes. These feelings were driving me insane. I need to go and bring her back.

I took an early morning shower and dumped some trousers and a shirt upon me to catch a flight to Nagpur. I was never this disorderly but living even a day without her was taking my breath away. I have decided I will shift her to a different course which is free from any sort of outstation tours.

With a lot of ambitious thoughts, I stepped into the venue where her course was conducted. Some of the students were scrolling in the veranda. It was probably a break. I asked the whereabouts of Amilia to one of the girls who was chatting with her friend. She pointed to me in one of the classrooms at the corner of the building.

Enthusiastically I took quick steps to the quartered room but found her nowhere. I held my steps further which drove me to an alley and I saw something that my eyes could never read.