Chapter 2

You know that moment when you feel like ripping your hairs off your head or the moment when your hands ball in a fist and starts to itch to hit someone so hard right in the face, such that not even Kardashian's plastic surgeon wouldn't be able to fix it?

Well, that's exactly me right now.

Like can you freaking imagine!?

This guy comes out of nowhere wheels his cart over my foot like a dumb blind shit, then calls me a slut, starts a fight with me, and then asks the manager to ban me from the store.

Yes people, this arrogant baboon asked the man in formals who turns out to be the manager of the store to freakin' ban me from the store.

I mean, it's not going to happen though, like why would the manager of a store do such an absurd thing right.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't quite catch that" the manager said looking at the dumb donkey with surprise written all over his face.

"Well? Are you deaf ? or just retarded? I clearly asked you to ban this hobo from the store" he said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Shut up! I am not a hobo" I said glaring at him.

What a dumb creature.

More like a hot dumb creature.

Are you kidding me? You can't say that right now, we are literally on the verge of getting kicked out.

do you not understand the seriousness of the situation.

Well, I was just stating facts-

Shut up ok. Not now.

"Well...erm...look" the manager started with a look that clearly states he wants to be anywhere but here.

Probably finding an idea to shoo the ungrateful A-hole and decline his not so superb idea politely.

The jerk is gonna make a fool of himself. I silently laughed in my head.

The manager turned to me.

"Look miss, I don't know what happened between you two, but I'm afraid that if you don't settle it, I'll have to probably ban you for a month."

See I told you he is not go- No, WAIT!WHAT!?

what the fuck!?

"Not for a month-" mr Jerkface started.

"What? No! you can't just ban me because some sick immature boy asks you to! Are you dumb?" I asked angrily.

Like, c'mon this is not freakin' happening.

"Not for a mont-" jerk was again cut off by the manager.

"You need to understand miss. I have no choice." He said with panic in his eyes.

Yes fear me man. Fear me.

Ugh. I think it's not you who he fears.

Let me be happy for a moment to induce fear in someone. Would you.

"But I said-" I cut him off again.

"I don't understand why would you-" this time it was me who was cut off.

"WOULD EVERYONE STOP AND LET ME COMPLETE " prince of jerk screamed. Just like a child who throws tantrums when he doesn't get candies. What a drama queen.

"Now you" he said turning towards the manager. "Ban her for a lifetime" he said emphasizing each word.

I mentally snorted yeah keep on dreaming buddy likes that ever gonna happen.