Harsh: Nandini where are u going? Come in dear!

Nyonika stopped hitting Manik at his voice while Nandini just stopped.
Nandini: Umn no... I just heard the voice, so I came! I didn't mean to intrude....

She again turned to go when Manik jumped off the bed and moved towards her holding her wrist.

Manik: Oh no plz... U can't leave, u have to save me from Mom!
He pulled her into the room while Nandini saw Nyonika roll her eyes.

Nyonika: U deserve every bit of it idiot....

Harsh saw Nandini looking between Manik and Nyonika and got up from his seat at the couch before walking towards her. He cupped the side of her face and smiled,
Harsh: Nandini... Don't feel so uncomfortable! U r not Intruding in between anything. U a part of this family now and u'll also be there when we all sit together and enjoy some family time....

Nandini nodded softly at him looking at Nyonika's smiling face when Manik tucked her forward and made her sit on the bed.
Manik: Exactly and so Nandini should also be a part of this punishment with me...

Nandini immediately looked up at his words to find him smirking down at her mischievously,
Nandini: What punishment?

Harsh: Why her?

Manik ignored Nandini's question and simply shrugged at Harsh,
Manik: Well its not just me who made it to the covers...

Nyonika: Oh no young man... U r not putting it on her shoulders, its clearly ur fault, she didn't even know what was happening...

Nandini: Well I still don't know what's happening!
Nandini said looking at them confused as Manik just chuckled and passed her the magazine. Nandini took the magazine casually only to gasp as she saw the cover page with a picture of the two of them running from the venue last night, with the caption, "The New Age Runaway Couple!"

She looked up at Manik's amused expression in shock as he simply shrugged.
Manik: U said it will make the headlines.... I guess they just lifted it up a notch! Its on the cover of leading monthly Magazines....

Nyonika smacked his head for making fun of it while harsh chuckled.
Nyonika: It was supposed to be something good and not the picture of the bride-groom running away from their own party.

Manik: Its not my fault at her dress was heavy.... I was just being a good husband and helping my wife!

Harsh laughed at his words while Nandini turned red in embarrassment as Nyonika glared at her husband. Manik noticed Nandini's face still on the magazine and took it from her.

Manik: Relax Mom... I m sure they r glad to find some spice in the wedding news! Plus it was fun to see their surprised expressions, wasn't it?

Nandini: U r crazy!

Manik: Come on... I know U loved every bit of it....
Manik said as a matter of fact and sat on the couch pulling her beside himself while Nyonika finally let the matter go as she took a seat with Harsh.

Nyonika: By the way Nandini... Did u like the apartment?

Nandini: Yes... In fact I loved it!
Nandini smiled broadly at the mention of the apartment while Harsh raised his brows at Manik.

Harsh: Good u did.... This man literally spent the last entire month getting it right!

Nandini looked at Manik who simply rubbed the back of his neck before moved his arm on the couch back behind her.

Nyonika: Anyways... I have talked to some of our old staff, they'll be coming over everyday and do the chores for u.... Cleaning, organizing cooking and all...