"Do you have a job?"

Ah, here came the semi embarrassing part. "I want to be a social worker, but I just got a waitressing job at this lounge, club, whatever you want to call it. I should start in a couple days. I'm hoping to get a job in my field later on."

He nodded. "I get it."

"But I worked throughout college so I still have some money saved up. I can pay the first month upfront."

"Sounds good," he shrugged. He turned to Silas. "Do you have any objections?"

Quite honestly, I had forgotten he was even there. I had been so focused on Aries that I forgot Lila was there too. Neither of them were talking so it couldn't have been entirely my fault.

Silas' eyes moved to me. "No."

"You two seem pretty clean," I said, my eyes moving around the apartment. "Almost too clean."

"We have a maid," Silas responded.

What a plausible thing for a serial killer to say. I was going with my gut instinct. There was no bad, uncomfortable feeling. But maybe I was being overpowered by my intense sexual desire. If anything my gut was telling me that I was overreacting and to just go with it. Here I was, offered this nice, affordable apartment by two insanely attractive men. How could I possibly pass up the opportunity?

"When can I move in by?" I asked.

Aries shrugged. "As soon as you want."

Moving in with two men, I could almost imagine my parents fuming. I was going to leave that part out. They would definitely hold me hostage. It didn't matter how old I was.

I smiled. "Then I think we have a deal."

Not even two weeks later, I was moved in. Aimi and Mateo were helping me settle in. Aimi was all for it but Mateo argued. He wasn't argumentative by nature, but he had just come home from college. He complained that he did enough moving, but I still managed to somehow convince him.

When I arrived Aries and Silas weren't home. Even though several hours had passed, they still were nowhere to be found. It didn't matter. I focused on my friends as we watched a movie. I briefly texted Lila while she was on her break at work.

"When do you start again?" Aimi asked, referring to the job she had gotten me at her work.

"Tomorrow," I murmured. "I trained a little, but I'm still nervous for the first official day."

"Don't be," she said, a gentle smile on her face. "Sofia is the sweetest and so is Jasmine."

"Sofia is nice...She also has the biggest boobs I've ever seen in my life. And Jasmine is so hot that it can be intimidating."

She chuckled. "She is hot, but she's also very friendly."

I let out a breath. Aimi was a very good judge of character, so I trusted her. She didn't like my ex-boyfriend and clearly it was for a good reason.

"Maybe I'll try to be friends with her. I'm always up for new friends."

"What is this I hear about a hot girl?" Mateo perked up.