Jealousy is In Us All

Magsimula sa umpisa

     I sighed, brushing my hand through my hair and squinting into my computer to try focusing harder when suddenly, my eyes began to hurt again. I looked around the, all of a sudden, cluttered desk, in search of my glasses. "Crap, not again. They were just-"

     "Here," Jumin's voice quietly said. I turned, finding his arm stretched out while holding my pair of glasses. I sighed out of relief and reached for them with a smile, but Jumin had wrapped his outstretched arm around my hips and pulled me closer. While my phone was pressed against his ear, Mr. Han leaned in and brushed his lips against my own. It was almost a kiss and so I grew flustered.

     "M-Mr. Han...?"

     "Yes, Miss. Kang. We will also need the best of the best outfits for the RFA event. For those of us that are strictly in contact with C&R please schedule a meeting with them for next week. It will be a fitting appointment." I watched Jumin's eyes stare down at me with fear lurking in my gut. Where he touched...it burned beneath my clothes. Beneath my skin. His hand came up for a split moment to signal me to hush with his finger and lips. I opened my mouth to speak, but just then I was turned around––a force pushing me over at an angle so that I was leaning against my desk.

     I gasped and looked over my shoulder in shock. Jumin used his shoulder to hold his phone up to his ear while his hands did the dirty work. "That is correct. Hm? You wish to hear (A/N)'s open opinion on it? Why is that, when your boss is right here talking to you now? Besides," Jumin's hands began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his fly. The sounds echoed in my head, as well as the sound of my own heart thumping uncontrollably. "He's rather busy as of this moment..." Was he kidding? He's going to do...that with me while on the phone with Jaehee?! And in the office nonetheless!

     My eyes wandered up to look at Jumin's face, wondering what sick expression he was making right now. I really wish I hadn't. Seriously... Jumin was grinning with his eyes locked on my own. He yanked down my pants and underwear, then pushed my head into the desk.

     "W-Wait, Mr. Han-"

     Jumin shut my mouth with his hand and began to slowly slide his length into my backside. It hurt so badly. He hadn't lubed me up and he wasn't leaking fluids either––it felt like it burned. A pained and muffled groaned came from my throat, and tears clouded my vision of his face.

     "One moment Miss. Kang, I believe Assistant (A/N) has an inquiry about something," Jumin said, resting his phone down beside my face. I could hear Jaehee on the other end saying, "Yes, of course, sir."

     "You might want to keep it down, my pet assistant... I didn't mute my end." The silver-spooned bastard chuckled and leaned over my back. With a swift motion, some sort of black cloth came around and was put into my mouth. "Bite on it if it feels too good."

     Cocky bastard, I thought with a frown on my face. Jumin could sense my desire to refuse him of sexual pleasure, and lifted a well-done eyebrow. "Something to say?" As soon as he asked, he shoveled himself deep within me. I gasped, arching my back and widening my eyes. Tears spilled down my face and onto the desk. "Mmn~ That look in your eyes does it for me, it really gets my juices flowing..."

     "Why are you- mmgh... Why now, ma-aster?" I attempted to speak out through the muffling cloth.

     "You signed a contract agreeing to be my little kitty and fulfilling my every need," Jumin whispered into my reddening ear. The warmth of his breath flowing through me. I could feel the sensation wandering down to between my legs. No... I don't want to feel good down there, it's embarrassing, so embarrassing, I can't-

     "I can't t-take it..."

     "What a noisy mouth, kitten. Do you want Assistant Kang to hear you? Or perhaps someone outside these walls, hmm?" Sneakily, my master wrapped his arm around to grope me in the front. He slowly began to thrust as his hand moved untimely to it. My mouth dropped open in pleasure, drool dripping and colliding with my tears along my chin. Everything felt all the more heated and sexy when I couldn't let my moans escape. Shit, am I insane?

     "Master... Please, n-no..." Through watery eyes, I had noticed Jumin reach for his phone once again. The warmth in his body vanished as he sat up in the position he was once in. "Hello, Assistant Kang. Yes, he only wanted to go over something about the fundraising party and...something else about a college essay?"

     I didn't know if I could widen my eyes more than they already were, but I sure as hell was not expecting him to say that! I quickly sat up and tried reaching for my phone, "Wait! Mr. Han- MMF!"

     Jumin's nose twitched and his hand pushed my head back down as his thrusts grew recklessly. oh god, why does this feel like heaven when it's so wrong? What if...what if someone sees us? I darted my eyes towards the slightly opened door of my office, praying not to find someone approaching my office in need to get work done. Their poor eyes will be soiled. The feeling of entry intensified, and Jumin's length slid further, hitting my prostate all of the sudden.

     "Ahh..." Eh? Did the stuck-up brat just...moan?

     "Hmm, ah~" The feeling of my master's hands intensifying on my ass was wonderful. This power that Jumin has over me, I was drowning in it and hating every goddamn moment of it. But the things that you hate doing could become so desirable, like a drug. If I was high on drugs right now, then- "I want more... Please, Master." Then I'm going to dive head-first on in.