Five Letter Addiction... Pt1

PLEASE READ ME!!

To all the sweethearts reading this chapter, I'd like to make it clear that this chapter is an extra chapter purely for your fun and leisure to go back to and read... Over.. and over.. And over again. This chapter will have pet play (Like that's new) and will also tap into a bit of DDLG/DDLB. I am very familiar with how the community works being a part of it myself, so please do not try and comment "corrections" on how the entire daddy-dom thing works. Also, this is for FUN, so try not to get offended. Thank you and enjoy pt 1! You little perves... ❤️

-----------------

   "I was-sn't staring at you in your sleep--I just-"

     "How can you be such a terrible liar when I saw you with my own two eyes? Heard you with my own ears?" I felt flushed just from hearing the sounds his mouth made while scolding me. There was nothing I could do to avoid this truth...or to escape his grasp. My eyes lifted on their own, attempting to look my predator in the face while his hands held my arms above my head against the cold and incredibly large window. Well--looking at his reflection in the window.

How the hell could I have gotten caught...?

   ∆ ∆
>ᵔᴥᵔ< ~ Earlier...

     "Cute? Mr. Han, I am a man-"

     "Quite a cute one. And if I must say so, you belong to me-"

     Jumin shuffled in his comfortable sleeping position and began to sit up. The thin sheets lost their hold on his body, surprising me with the mouthwatering view of my boss's physique. Shit... How has my heart not popped after all this time of seeing him? If I weren't so nervous and shy, I'd be on that schlong like sugar ants on an abandoned lollipop. Jumin's hair was beginning to go fluffy--the way it usually does when he sleeps as rough as he does. It made his hair lazily droop over the left eye.

     "If I refer to my pet as cute, you agree. If I tell you to agree, you agree." He was finally on his feet, everything hanging there like George of the Jungle. I clear my throat behind the back of my hand--completely unable to stomach glancing in his direction anymore. There was nothing I could do to disobey him, and after a while when my back touched the head of the enormous bed, I'd realized that I'd backed away. Avoiding his dominant aura and touch as if my life had depended on it. With Jumin Han, the lifespan of my back might.

     Almost instantaneously I had regretted my decision. Had he noticed my mistake yet? No, no, no, no- I can't be trapped. Not around a hungry monster like this one... Act cool, (Y/N), just breathe. Maybe he doesn't realize it yet.

     I peeked around each corner of my eyes for an escape route. The door was clear for a go, but I'm not dressed... The balcony? I could lock myself out there for a while until he's...calmed down. Jumin suddenly caught my attention again when the bed creaked as he leaned against it, resting his messy head against one of the four carefully hand-carved poles on each corner of the bed.

     "It makes me somewhat sad when my pet avoids me. You cannot find a way around me--so answer, (Y/N). What do you say when your daddy gives you a command?"

     Damn! He already realized it himself; I'm completely trapped here. T~T maybe I should have gone to the hospital to visit Outou-san after all. If I'm here any longer I may as well be his roommate... Hold on. Did I...hear that right?

     "...M...My what?"

     Jumin was first looking at me, stone cold. But the longer he studied my mixed expression, the longer he seemed to be amused. His perfect teeth became bare to me with a handsome smile ad laugh following.