Lewd & Bossy

Nsfw! Yaoi ahead! Read at own risk!

"You sure make a lot of noise, assistant (A/N). Hmhm~ you indeed seem like that type."

"S-Sir, I can explain-"

"Oh, please do. Let me hear it. And while you are at it, explain to me where this master Han business came from. I'd certainly like to know, my little assistant." I couldn't believe I got caught doing p-perverted things on my boss's bed! What the hell is he going to do with me now? Even while I think about something like this, I can't help but to..touch myself even more .

"I couldn't...couldn't help it. Your scent and w-what you did yesterday was stuck in my head! This is a-all your fault- Hah!" His hand toyed with me harder, faster. It was way better than doing it myself.

"Mm, is that right? Then allow me to take responsibility for it. My little assistant." Mr. Han moved both my hands to the front of me on the headboard. "Grab it, and do not let go. You will suffer the consequences if you refuse to comply." Consequences I'm sure only someone that "belongs to him" will face, right? I let out a quiet sigh and nodded softly, then grabbed the headboard.

I couldn't see Jumin behind me, but I could feel the shifting on the bed. He was right behind me, watching me drip with need for whatever he was going to give to me. My nipples tingle to be touched... But I can't move. "Please Mr. Han, touch my..." I bite my lips to shut myself up before I'd make a mistake.

"Touch your what?"

"..."

"Answer me, (A/N). What do you want me to touch? I cannot comply if you do not tell me." C-Comply? So whatever I say I want Jumin to touch h-he'll do it, right? It took a bit of awkward silence before I could build up the courage to tell him what I wanted from his hot fingers.

"I want you to touch my nipples. They...tingle." I swallowed hard and closed my eyes gently, imagining the devious grin he might be grinning right now. I could have sworn I heard his chuckling behind me. "Ah, is that all? Didn't you want something bigger and better than just me playing with your nipples?" Jumin chuckled in my ear and caught it with his teeth, gently pulling them and pushing something...his d!ck, against my bare hole through his boxers.

"Mnyah~! Haah! W-wait, I'm-"

"A virgin 'girl'? Hmhm." I clenched my teeth at his making fun of me, then my fists on Mr. Han's sheets. He was rubbing it in my face what Zen said about me smelling like a virgin girl. "I-I...just don't want to. Ah!"

"Enough talking, I want to hear those lewd noises you made... Just for me." Jumin slid his burning hand up my body, under my shirt and snagged on my nipple ever so gently. I arched my back from such an erotic feeling while sticky noises come from where my skin and his hand connected as he thrusted his bulge against me. It wasn't going to slip in but it felt amazing just to have it pressing up against my softened ring of flesh. The hard rain tapping in the outside of Mr.Han's window along with the harsh thunder booming masked the lewd noises spilling out of me.

He was growing hard and bigger in size. I could feel it beyond his wet boxers. "Hah...Ahh...Haa, Mr.Ha- mmngh...!" Jumin used his thumb to toy around the hole of my d!ck, sending a sudden shock to my pelvic area. I wanted to move. I wanted to bounce and grind my hips. "P-please. Hah, aah... Please, harder."

"Harder?" Just like that his hips began to slam forward, as though Mr. Han were really inside me. I didn't think it were possible for my ass to leak the way it was. "Louder."

"Haah, ah?"

"Louder. Let your voice out louder, (A/N)."

"B-but..."

Jumin twisted his fingers on my nipple hard enough for me to wince in a sharp pain. He was being assertive and wasn't going to take no for an answer. I tightened my hands on the headboard and bent to watch my boss's hand roughly jerking me off. Seeing it was making me feel it even more. In my stomach. Mm I was almost there. "A-ah! Haah!" I loved this. Every second of Jumin tightening his grip on me and thrusting so hard that I bounce forward. He even thrusted so hard that I grew weak, lost my balance and slipped from my grip on the headboard. Shit...

"What a bad little assistant I have." Jumin said. I could hear the amusement in his voice. "I thought I told you to keep your hands there."

"A-hah... rry... Ah, I.. Sorry...hah.. Mnya~" My mind was drawing a blank. To think this was possible and Mr.Han wasn't even inside me. Now I really want him to be. I want him to wreck me.

"Hmhm. In my book-" Out of the blue my ass stung on the right side. My lewd boss spanked me so hard that I came all over his bedspread, the nastiest of moans dripping with saliva from my mouth. "Sorry doesn't cut it."

I didn't think I was this much of a masochist to ejaculate from a single slap on the ass... But that release was the best feeling ever. I don't think I ever let this much out before. Mr.Han chuckled and loudly sucked on his hand, here and there, licking my release up. I watched him with delicate eyes; my boss that took advantage of my masturbating on..his own bed. Mr.Han ran a burning hand up my back and led it down to my ass, softly caressing it with his thumb... Ah.

* * * ∆ ∆
>ᵔᴥᵔ< ~

"S...Sir?"

"Mr.Han."

"Yes...Mr.Han. U-uhm. So.. I'm sorry. You know, about...dirtying up your bed spread. And...for masturbating on your bed."

"No worries. Isn't like I haven't done it on the damned thing before. Besides, you got Elizabeth to relax during a storm, she hates thunder. So as assistant Kang has mentioned, you will get a 25% bonus."

"She did say that, and I've...noticed, sir." I pulled up the blanket my silver-spooned boss put over me to cover my naked body. I'd leave but that would just be leaving us in an awkward position, wouldn't it? He sat at the end of his bed with a lit cigarette between his fingers. I didn't think of him to be much of a smoker. Cigarettes are gross...but...that's kinda hot.

"Uhm...Mr.Han?"

"Mm. What is it?"

"Are you sure you're okay? You didn't ejaculate at all, you must be in pain." My boss had only undone his zipper to dry hump me through his boxers, but his unbuttoned shirt showed his toned chest just a bit and his tie was lose as hell. He must have at least enjoyed a little of it.

He gave a smug smirk and blew smoke from his plump lips, "I am perfectly fine. Not in pain at all."

"Are you certain?"

"Indeed."

I sighed and turned on my other side to face his back and stare at it. His familiar scent wafted into my nose and I pulled his pillow all the more closer. He looked like nothing was on his mind, like nothing wrong could happen right now. But what if someone walked in on us? Would that matter to him? What about...us now? What...what am I to Mr.Han...?

"Mr.Han?"

"Tsk, I'm beginning to lose my patience with you. What is it this time?"

"I-I'm very sorry. I just... Hmph. What are we?" I hope that was clear enough. I didn't want to just blurt out the obviously and then ask. That's so embarrassing... Jumin took one final puff from his cigarette then put it out in the ashtray beside him. He then ran his hair back and stood up, facing me with his sloppy yet sexy attire. He rose a brow and told me very clearly: "I'm your superior, and you are my... little assistant."

Badump...

Ah. S-so I guess from now on things between my boss and I...won't be the same.