Chapter 12: The Victory Party

JOHANN's P.O.V

Finally, everything was set and ready for the party. We go home to change our clothes.

**At the house**

I looked at my watch and it was 6:30 pm. I go upstairs and opened my closet. I choose blue checkered polo, black pants, black rubber shoes, a dog tag, and my yellow watch. I go outside my room and saw Eduardo wearing a black shirt with a quote that says: Party All Night.: that's awesome. He also wear navy blue pants and his dog tag. We go outside and go to the garage. Im going to choose my Ferrari Italia and Eduardo will choose his Lamborghini Veneno. I go inside my car and drive away. Eduardo is coming my way. From now, I let him first. Im at his back now. After a few minutes, we arrived at Flynn's house. We heared the loud music coming from the speakers. We ring the doorbell and Kristoff opened it. We give each other brofist. I saw Elsa, Anna, and Fiona sitting on the couch enjoying the music. Merida and Rapunzel on the floor playing chess. They looled serious plying chess. Merida have 1 king, 1 bishop, 4 pawns, and 2 horse while Rapunzel only have 2 pawns, 1 rookie, and a king. Psst, such a loser. Ok, Im getting arrogant now.

"Johann, Eduardo! Come join us!" Skylar said.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Dance showdown!" Flynn said. Eduardo and I smirked and nodded our heads. The music started and it was Pop Danthology 2011. Amazing.

Kristoff started dancing hiphop. This is just the beggining. While we are dancing, I saw the girls looking at us and smiling. They looked amazed on what we are doing. I smirked. After the showdown, we are all tired and I sat next to Elsa and tilt my head backwards to rest my head on the couch. I looked at my watch and it was 7:43 pm. Wow, we've been dancing here for 1 hour. Now, its time for drinking wine. I saw Elsa's face disappointed.

"Hey what's up with the face?" I said.

"Ughh!! I thought you guys wont drink alcohol!" Elsa said.

"What?!? That's wine." I said.

"Uhmm... Sorry I didnt know." Elsa said and I saw her cheeks blushed with embarassment. I smirked and tickled her. She laughed and she hold my shoulder and pushed my slowly.

"No! Dont No more please." She laughed again and I smiled and chuckled.

"Hey guys! Time for truth or dare!" Fiona shouted and Flynn turn off the music. We huddled together in a circle.Eduardo hands me over a bottle. I spin it and it stops at.... Kristoff.

"Oh no." I heared him whisper.

"Truth or dare?" I said.

"Dare" he said.

"Kiss the floor!" I said and they started to laugh.

"Seriously? Fine." Kristoff said and lean closer to the floor and kissed it.

We giggled and he get up. I spinned the bottle and it stopped at.....me.

"Its your turn Johann. Truth or dare?" Skylar said.

"I pick dare. " I said a little bit nervous.

"Kiss Rapunzel!"  My eyes widen and now Im getting mad. Oh please someone help me.

RAPUNZEL's P.O V

What the fudge!! He cant do that to me! I hate him! I stand up and run upstairs. Sorry for trespassing inside your balcony Fiona. Im going to close the balcony door but someone pushed it hard. Its Elsa.

"Hey I thought you'll going to talk to him to finish you problem." She said. I walk towards the balcony and crossed my arms across my chest and rest it on the railing.

"I....I just cant do it. Im feeling nervous because what if he will be mad at me and Im the one who ruined the victory party." I said.

"Be confident. Im going to call him and please, talk to him." She said and run towards the balcony door.

I sighed and looked at the stars. I remembered the time that Johann and I have our first kiss at 12 midnight at my 16th birthday on our balcony and it was full of stars. I'll admit, I missed my ex-boyfriend but its a good thing that I will let him go. I heared Johann and Elsa talking near the door. They were fighting and at the end, I hear no voice and Johann entered the balcony with a mad face.

"Johann." I said in a low tone voice.

"What do you want?" He said and sit down on a chair. I walk towards him and sat next to him.

"Look, Im here to talk to you. I want to finish this properly." I said.

"Fine. Have it your way." He said.

"Im sorry Johann. I know that you want to love me again but I cant accept you anymore because my mother really dont like you to be my perfect match and before I realized that our relationship will not last long because you were a playboy and every girl in Oxford High likes you." I explained and his face frowned.

"I...I understand. Ok, I admit, I still love you but its hard for me to let you go." He said and hold my hand.

"Its for the best Johann. Please, I want you to move on." I said and he stand up and put his hands on the railing. I walk towards him and hugged him. I put my chin on his shoulders and I felt his arm wrapped me. He give me a tight hug and I remembered something. I break it out.

"Uhmm.... I remembered something." I said and bring out a yellow box. I hand it over to Johann.

JOHANN's P.O.V

Rapunzel gave me a small yellow box with a blue ribbon. I untie the ribbon and opened it. Inside, there was a sapphire pendant with the shape of a heart. The necklace have an icy crystal blue color and a silver wire. I smiled and I remembered that I give it to Rapunzel when she answered me that sweet 'yes' to be my girlfriend.

"Im giving that back to you because Im not your girlfriend anymore. Give it to your next girlfriend." She said and hold my hand.

"Thank you Rapunzel. Im very lucky to meet a girl like you. Always remembering the good times we are having. I think its goodbye for us." I said and I stared at her clear green eyes. I leaned close to her and give her a kiss on the cheek and on the forehead.

"Maybe we should go back downstairs." She said. I smiled and we go downstairs. I saw them watching a romantic-comedy movie. I smiled and sat between Elsa and Rapunzel. Eduardo handed me a popcorn and we watch. Rapunzel leaned to me and her head rested on my shoulder. Elsa do the same way. Maybe these two are sleepy. After the movie, we hold our cup of wine and raised it up. We shouted...

"Go Winter Prince!!! W.I.N.N.E.R We are the champion!!! On 3... 1,2,3!!" We drink the wine and throw the paper cup and the music is on. After 3 hours of partying we are all laying down on the floor.

"Maybe we end this party now. Im so sleepy." Flynn said and yawned.

"Sure. Lets clean this place first." Merida said.

We clean the house and pick up all the trash and throw it in the trash can. After 20 minutes, we finished cleaning the house and we all go outside. We gave each other brofists and the girls gave each other a friendly hug. I saw Elsa nd Anna entering to a car.

"Elsa! Its that your car?" I asked.

"Yep." She said and smiled at me. Her car was BMW M6. She entered the car and started the engine. She drove away. I smirked and go inside my car. I started the engine and looked through the window. I saw Rapunzel entered Merida's car. I smiled and remembered what she said to me: Give the necklace to your next girlfriend.: I looked at pocket and patted it. I heared the necklace sounded silver like that was dropped on the ground. I drive the car and Im sure that Eduardo is following me.

-------------------------------

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. LETS MOVE ON TO THR NEXT CHAPTER. ;-)