CHAPTER 6: Understanding Love

ELSA's P.O.V

Johann and I find her everywhere. After 15minutes, we saw Anna hanging out with another guy. They were sitting on a bench. Anna is so.... Nevermind.. I walked towards her.

"Anna what are you doing? I thought you were only going to the bathroom." I said then she stand up.

"Sorry sis. Its because I waited so long. Oh, this is Hans Sethern. My new boyfriend." Anna said. I was shocked and my eyes wide open when she say that 'BOYFRIEND' word.

"What?!? Anna you only met him this day. How come he is already your boyfriend?!?" I said and Anna sat down again holding 'Hans' arm.

"But Elsa.... I love him. I think I've found my true love." Anna said.

"Anna, it doesn't mean that true love is your FIRST LOVE. Sometimes, first love failed. You know, for example, me and Rapunzel. We are having a good time together but a year had passed, we broke up because of misunderstanding. Hope you understand what Im saying. Plus, you're too young to understand true love. Be like your sister." Johann explained and I put my hands on his shoulder and I whispered him that he is a great love expert.

"But Elsa you can't do this to me. You're taking away Hans from me?" Anna said and stood up.

"No. Its your decision." I said.

"Besides, I don't trust this guy anyway." Johann said looking mad at Hans.

"Don't give me that look Amertton." Hans said.

"Get away from Anna." Johann said angrily  and he stared at Hans.

We heared mom's car horning. I hold Anna's wrist and pull her. We ran fast and I wave my hand to Johann that means 'Goodbye'. We open the car door and entered. We wear our seatbelts and I look through the window making sure Johann and Hans will not fight. I looked at Anna and I poke her at the shoulder. She looked at me and look away. I think she's angry to me or no, she is bored? Nevermind. I'll ask her later. After a while, Mom broke up the silence.

"So, what happened at school?" Mok asked and I looked at her.

"Uhmm... Great." I said.

"Yeah, feels great for Elsa." Anna said and I saw her sad face. I feel pity for her.

"Good! Want some dinner at a buffet or at the restaurant later?."

"Just restaurant." Elsa said.

"Ok. Fancy restaurant. Got it." Mom said.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the house. The guard opened the gate and I smiled. I go inside the house and saw dad doing some paperworks on the kitchen. Mom go to the kitchen.

"Honey, why are you working in the kitchen? Your study table is in our room." Mom said and sat next to dad.

"Sorry Honey. So, what happened at school?" Dad asked us.

"Uhmm...Great. Right Anna?" I said and looked at my right side where Anna is standing but she's gone. Poor Anna. I think its because of me. No matter. I'll go to her room. I go upstairs and Olaf run to me wiggling his tail. I touch him and he followed me to Anna's room. I knocked the door twice.

"Come in!" Anna said.

I opened the door, still Olaf is following me. He hop on Anna's bed. I saw Anna checking his account on Facebook using her Ipad on her lap. I poke her and she looked at me.

"What?" She said smiling at me.

"Uhmm... Are you mad at me?" I said and sat next to her.

"No. Why would I be?" Anna said.