Chapter 7: Falling For Him

ELSA's P.O.V

Anna and I are having fun buying some new accessories and new dresses. I bought 4 dresses : crystal blue, snowy white dress, mint green, and snowflake designed dress: Those are the colors of the dresses.I bought. After 2 hours of shopping, we all bought our things and we go outside. We go to the parking lot and Dad unclocks the car. We put our things inside the trunk and we headed towards the house. The time is 8:24 pm. Anna is sleeping and his head rested on the window. I smiled and I checked my phone. No messages received. Oh, I almost forgot, Im going to call Johann before I sleep. I'll call him later. I closed my eyes to take a rest. My phone ringsand vibrate. I received a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Elsa. Its me, Jake. Elsa, Im so sorry about what happened in school. I was really mad at Johann that time because you know I wanted to take you home by myself. I promise I wont do it again. Anyway, Im going to sleep, Goodnight Elsa.

Its Jake. I didnt text him. I closed my eyes and take a little rest....

*********

JOHANN's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed playing NBA K13 in my Ipad. Our team scores 91 and the other team scores 89. Good game for me. I was waiting for Elsa's call even though Im 95% sleepy. I closed the game and turn off my Ipad. I sighed as I looked at the ceiling. After a few minutes, I heared my phone ringing. Its a call from Elsa.

"Hey, Im glad that you call me." I said as I go to the balcony.

"Well, Ofcourse I'll call you before I sleep because you're my friend." Shd said and I grew a smile on my face.

"I like that 'Friend' word."

(She giggled)

"Its true. Anyways, why do you want me to call you before I sleep?" She said.

"Nothing, I just...... wanted to hear your voice."

"You're always hearing it because we are always talking. Even in personal." She said and I chuckled.

"Yeah I know that. Are you going to sleep now?" I asked.

"What?!? No. We talked only for 30 seconds. That's stupid."

"Uhmmm... Sorry. Im just nervous."

"Nervous for what?"

"For our game tomorrow. I mean Im not good at soccer."

"Really? Are you serious? What's your position in soccer?"

"Team Captain."

"You're just kidding me. Team Captains are great players."

"Yes. Actually, Im just messing you around."

"Ha! You cant fool me again." She said and laugh.

"I love you Elsa."

"What?!?" She shouted and I laughed hard.

"Ha! Got you! Im just kidding. Note: I can fool anybody."

"Ughh! Fine, you got me. Why did you say that?" She asked me curiously.

"Because I know that you hate me and I know what will you say when I say that word to you and you will avoid because Im a --" I didnt finished the sentence when she says.....

"Playboy, Johann I didnt believe that you're a playboy anymore because I see that when girls passed by, you are looking and winking at them but the truth is.... you dont like them. You're just doing that winking thing because you wanted to give them a chance to love a person like you. Johann, yes, you are handsome, cool, amazing, smart? I guess, caring, and a gentleman but the most important thing is... you have a kind heart." Elsa explained all to me.